- Spy Cameras
- Just Cameras
- Camera Recorders
- Other Covert Cameras
- Wireless Cameras
- Portable LCD Screens
- Long Range Equipment
- Mini Hidden Spy Cams
- Day And Night
- 4 Cam Systems
- PC CCTV Systems
- CCTV Systems
- Home Security
- Business Security
- Professional Security
- Wireless Security
- Vehicle Security
- Security Cameras
- Choose By Quality
- Choose Camera Type
- Choose Night Vision Range
- CCTV Camera Bundles
- Wildlife Cameras
- Bird Box Cameras
- Outdoor Nature Cameras
- Farm and Breeding Kits
- CCTV Recorders
- Digital Video Recorders
- CCTV Power Packs
- Miscellaneous Accessories
- CLEARANCE PRODUCTS
Warning: mysql_num_rows() expects parameter 1 to be resource, null given in /home/spycamer/public_html/spycamera.php on line 1078
- USB 2.0 Audio Video AV 4 Channel Capture Device.
- True CCTV Software included with Motion Detection.
- View Cameras Across the Internet using PC or Mobile.
- Can send SMS Text Message Alerts to Mobile Phone.
- DVR Software can Auto Upload Pictures and Video.
- Windows 8 Compatible, requires USB 2.0 Port.
- USB Video Capture Device
- USB Cable
- Mains Power Adapter
- Comprehensive Setup Manual
- Installation CD with Video Setup
- 2 Year Warranty from Spy Camera CCTV
- Advanced DVR Software - This 4 Channel USB Capture Device supports, Motion Detection, Scheduled Recording and Web and Mobile Phone viewing of your CCTV Security Cameras when connected to a Computer with an Internet Connection.
- Mobile Phone Text Message Alerts - USB DVR Software can Send SMS text message alerts to your mobile phone when motion is detected on your CCTV Cameras.
- Easy Internet Setup - DVR Recorder Software uses Universal Plug and Pay (UPNP) to auto configure your router for port forwarding.
- Easy Plug and Play Setup - Simply connect to your Windows PC or Laptop with the USB Cable and Install the Drivers and Software.
- Windows 7 Compatible - This 4 Channel USB Capture Device is compatible with Windows 2000, XP (32/64 bit), Vista (32/64 bit) and Windows 7 (32 bit)
- 4 Channel Real-Time Display at 25FPS - This USB DVR will record at 16 Frames-Per-Second FPS across all 4 cameras.
- Auto Picture Upload - This USB 4 Channel Capture Device can be set to automatically upload any photos it takes to your Online Picasa Account.
- Easy to Use DVR Software - The Feature Rich Recording Software that comes with this USB Capture Device is Intuitive and Easy to Understand.
- Record Directly to PC Hard Drive - The video footage and photos this 4 Channel USB Capture Device takes is stored directly onto the Hard Drive of your PC or Laptop for Easy Access.
- Full Screen CCTV Camera Display - The video feed from the CCTV Cameras you connect to this USB 4 Channel Video Capture Device can be displayed on your PC or Laptop Full Screen or Quad View (screen divided 4-way, one camera per section).
We use discreet, plain packaging for all orders, view examples of our packages here
£4.90 - Saver Delivery (3-5 working days)
£6.90 - 2-3 Working Day Tracked Parcel Delivery
£9.90 - Next Working Day Tracked Courier Delivery
£14.90 - Next Working Day Tracked Pre-10am Delivery
£17.90 - Saturday Tracked Courier Delivery
FREE Delivery on Orders Over £100
Click here to view our worldwide delivery options
We aim to process any orders placed before 4.00pm the same day. If you order more than one item then we ship each subsequent item for free. Our parcels are sent with discreet plain packaging and are only marked with our return address. Please be aware that all 24 hour delivery services are for working days only and exclude weekends and bank holidays.
Output: 1 x RCA
Audio Input: 1 x RCA
Display Resolution: 640x480
Recording Resolution: 640x480 / 120FPS (30FPS per Security Camera)
Compression Method: WMV Compression of Software
Record Modes: Motion, Schedule or Manual
Display Modes: Full screen, Windowed or Quad View
Search Mode: Date
Remote Viewing: Via Web Browser or Mobile Phone (by IP Address or Picasa)
Alarm Triggering: Motion Detect, Camera Signal Loss
Alarm Output: E-mail Alert, Play Alarm Sound, Event Record, SMS Alert
HDD Full Overwrite: Yes
Packaging Dimensions: 505 x 370 x 330mm
Minimum System Requirements
USB 2.0 Port
1.8GHz Processor (Recommended: Pentium IV 2.0GHz or Greater)
128MB RAM (Recommended: 256MB or Greater)
10GB Available Hard Disk Space (Recommended: 40GB or Greater)
1024x768 Monitor Resolution
32-Bit Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista or Windows 7
DirectX 9.0C or Greater
The first one I had delivered failed to load the software.
After contacting them they sent another one and asked me to return
the original package using a freepost label the sent me in a email.
The new one arrived promptly and installed with no problem.
Setting the camera up was a doddle setting the remote viewing was a bit problematic.
The reason for this was my (like most) ISP use dynamic IP addresses
so the access to remote viewing would change occasionally.
After contacting Spycameracctv and getting all the help I needed I decided not to go with the DDNS online companies which seem a bit risky to me.
Very security conscious.
I did however let the unit send me an email telling me of the altered IP address so remote viewing is up and running no problem.
I must add any contact I have had with this company as been prompt, courteous and most helpful.
Wish all companies were as good at customer service.
Does what it is supposed to do, but I must have got a dodgy one because it won't hold the contrast/brightness/saturation/hue settings when it starts recording. It reverts to the default every single time. Other than that it's easy to set up and use, the software is uncomplicated, and the unit looks neat too. Despite the problem with not being able to use my own preferred colour settings,(which the tech people have not been able to sort out for me) I was glad I came across this as I was having trouble finding equipment that works with Win 7 64bit. If you want something simple and quick to set up and use without having to open up your computer casing to fit an internal card, then this is the answer.
We are sorry to hear about the problems you experienced. We have tested the device here and have been unable to reproduce the problem. The problem may occur when connected to your PC. Hopefully we can try and assist you further if you wanted to ring our technical department on 0117 325 2470..