2 Camera 4G Wireless Remote Site CCTV System
- Wireless CCTV for Remote Sites
- These versatile outdoor CCTV solutions are ideal for unmanned sites such as constructions sites, farm out-buildings etc.
- 4G Wireless Solution
- No internet? No problem. The included 4G router allows you to link up the recorder to the net using a mobile data connection. We can advise on suitable data contracts.
- Modular System
- This system was designed to be completely modular and we can add a variety of cameras including ANPR cameras, smart tracking PTZ cameras and much more!
- 1080p HD
- The two professional cameras feature 2MP video for high-quality footage.
- Waterproof Enclosure Box
- Key to this system is the ability to hide all the equipment (recorder, router) in the waterproof secure enclosure box to disguise the system in an electric cabinet style box.
- 4 Channel Recorder
- Includes a 4 channel DVR to allow up to 4 cameras to be recorded to the pre-installed 1TB hard drive.
- Setup & Configuration Included
- This kit will have everything you need to get set up as it is made to order.
- Failsafe backup
- We can tailor the box to enable you to log in to certain cameras even if there is an issue with the recorder and provide specific alerts to your phone when specific parameters are breached by a potential intruder or issue.
- Remote Access
- Remotely connect to the cameras over the internet thanks to thee 4G connection.
- Smartphone Access
- You can remotely monitor the cameras using your smartphone
Made to order: please contact us for more information.
What's in the box?
- 2x 2MP TVI Bullet Camera with 40m Night Vision
- 1x 4 Channel DVR with 1TB HDD
- 2x 20-metre Coax Cables
- 1x Secure Outdoor Lockbox Enclosure
- 1x 4G Router
- Setup and Configuration Fee
- Accessories and Fixings
- 1 Year Premium Support
This bespoke made-to-order CCTV system pairs two professional CCTV cameras with a secure enclosure lockbox to provide a versatile outdoor solution. Featuring a 4G wireless router, this system is perfect for any unmanned sites that do not have a broadband internet connection such as farm buildings, stable blocks and building sites. The cameras run back to a recorder hidden in the enclosure which is then connected to the internet via a 4G router so that you can remotely access the cameras from off-site. All the technology is discreetly hidden away in the enclosure disguised as an electricity cabinet, complete with a danger warning label so that any would-be intruders are none-the-wiser.
Designed and built to order by us, this modular system we have put together here features two overt CCTV cameras, but they can just as easily be swapped out for more covert spy cameras if you want a fully covert solution. The box is waterproof, and vandal-proof so will have no problem being installed outside. Due to the modular design, this kit is also ideal for applications from fast deployment to high-value locations – such as monitoring telecommunication masts and hubs.
Using the latest CCTV technology, two high-definition cameras connect to a recorder to record footage and provide remote-connection abilities so that the cameras can be monitored off-site. Please note that mains power is required on site.
Made to order please contact us for more information.
Image Sensor: 1/3 Progressive Scan CMOS
Signal System: PAL / NTSC
Effective Pixels: 1920 x 1080
Min. Illumination: 0.005 Lux @ (F1.2 AGC ON) 0 Lux with IR
Shutter speed: 1/25(1/30)s to 1/50000s
Angle of view: 82.6°
Lens Mount: M12
Day & Night: IRC
Wide dynamic range: 120 dB
Synchronization: Internal synchronization
Video Frame Rate: 1080p @ 25fps / 1080p @ 30fps
HD Video Output: 1 Analogue HD output
D/N Mode: Color / BW
White Balance: ATW Manual
Privacy Mask: On/Off maximum 4 zones
Motion Detection: On/Off maximum 4 zones
BLC: WDR BLC HLC Off
Function: Brightness Sharpness Mirror IR
Working Temperature: -40°C - 60°C
Humidity: Humidity 90% or less (non-condensing)
Power Supply: 12 VDC
Power Consumption: Max. 3.6W
Weather Proof Ratings: IP66
IR Range: Up to 40m
Communication: Up the coax (need UTC controller)
Protocol: Pelco-C (Coaxitron)
Dimensions: 86.7 x 81.6 x 226mm
Weight: 680g (1.54lbs)
Video compression: H.265+H.265H.264+H.264
Analogue Input: 4x BNC (1.0 Vp-p 75ohm)
Turbo HD input: 5MP (20fps) 4MP 3MP 1080p 720p
AHD input: 1080p 720p
HD-CVI input: 1080p 720p
CVBS input: Supported
IP video input: 2ch up to 6MP
Audio compression: G.711u
Audio input: 4x RCA (2.0 Vp-p 1ohm )
CVBS output: 1x BNC (1.0 Vp-p 75ohm)
HDMI/VGA output: Up to 1920x1080 @ 60Hz
Encoding resolution: 5MP/4MP/3MP/1080p/720p/WD1/4CIF/VGA/CIF
Main stream Frame Rate: 5MP @12fps 4MP @15fps 3MP @18fps 1080p/720p/WD1/4CIF/VGA/CIF @25fps
Sub-stream Frame Rate: WD1/4CIF @25fps
Video bitrate: 32 Kbps to 10 Mbps
Audio output: 1x RCA (Linear 1 KÎ©)
Audio bitrate: 64 Kbps
Dual stream: Supported
Synchronous playback: 4x
Remote connections: 128
Network protocols: TCP/IP PPPoE DHCP Hik Cloud P2P DNS DDNS NTP SADP NFS iSCSI UPnP HTTPS ONVIF
SATA: 1x SATA interface
Capacity: Up to 8 TB
Two-way audio input: 1x RCA (2.0 Vp-p 1ohm)
Network interface: 1x RJ45 10M/100M self-adaptive Ethernet interface
USB interface: 2x USB 2.0
Serial interface: RS-485 (half-duplex)
Alarm in/out: 4/1
Power supply: 12V DC
Consumption (without HDD): 10 W
Operating temperature: -10°C to +55°C
Operating humidity: 10% to 90%
Dimensions (WxDxH): 315x242x45mm
Weight (without HDD): 1.16 kg