Green Feathers 4K Bird Box Camera Kit
- Stunning 4K Camera
- Our best resolution camera ever – this camera produces fully detailed 8-megapixel 4K video. Connect it up to a compatible adaptor or recorder for stunning picture clarity!
- Tiny Camera for Nest Boxes
- Despite all the technology we've packed into this little camera, it is small enough to be installed into a snug bird nesting box.
- Watch on your TV
- To view live footage, simply connect to a TV via HDMI using our HD converter. This gives you a simple way to watch wildlife in the comfort of your living room. Please note that the HD converter does not provide audio.
- Night Vision
- 24/7 viewing with infra-red night vision so that you can see what is happening even in pitch black.
- Wide-Angle Lens
- The camera includes a wide-angle lens so enabling the camera to get a full image even in the inside of a nest box.
- Easy Connectivity
- Simply power up the camera, plug in the cameras and you’ll be up and running.
- 4-in-1 Compatibility
- For those with compatible DVRs, this camera supports TVI, AHD, CVI and CVBS camera technologies.
What's in the box?
- 4K bird box camera
- UK mains power supply
- Screw for mounting in our bird boxes
- 20-metre power/audio/video cable
- BNC to HDMI 1080p Converter for TV viewing
- Power supply for converter
- HDMI cable
At 8 megapixels – 4K Ultra HD to you and I – this is our highest resolution camera ever! If you are looking for the best image quality available this is the one for you. Despite the huge video resolution, we've managed to keep the camera tiny meaning it can be snuggly fit inside a bird box, hedgehog box or other wildlife enclosure. What's more, it includes audio, a wide-angle lens and provides an easy plug-and-play setup. What's not to like?
Options for watching:
4K Viewing using HDMI Converter
Our included BNC to HDMI converter allows you to watch Full HD images live on your TV. Simply plug the camera into the converter and run the HDMI cable between the converter and your TV or monitor. Please note that the HD converter does not provide audio.
Viewing and Recording Multiple cameras through a DVR
For advanced enthusiasts.
Using 4K CCTV DVR recorders, you can watch and record multiple 4K cameras at a time – even remotely on your phone or PC anywhere in the world.
Why can't I output in 4K onto my 4K television?
4K is still a new technology for us and while we are developing a way to get Full 4K images on your TV you'll still benefit from vastly improved image quality because the camera itself captures much more detail than our other cameras.
I already have 4K equipment that takes a BNC connection. Can I purchase the kit without a converter?
Yes, you can! We sell the camera separately for those who don't need the HDMI converter.
Why am I not getting any audio from the HDMI converter?
At present, the HDMI converter provides video only.
Imaging chip: 1/2.3" OV12895+FH8556
Video Format: PAL/NTSC
Effective Resolution: 3480(H)x2160(V)
Illumination: 0.01 Lux @ f1.2 AGC ON, 0 Lux with IR
D/N Mode: Ext(Default)/Auto/Color/B&W
Frame rate: PAL:12.5fps/NTSC:15fps
Video Output: AHD/TVI/CVI/CVBS
Lens Mode: Manual/DC Lens
Back-light Mode: High/Mid/Low/Zone control
DNR Type: 2DNR/3DNR
Video Setting: Color GAIN/ Edge brightness compensation/Dot defect compensation
Language: CHN1/CHN2/GER/FRA/ITA/SPA/POL/RUS/POR/NED/TUR/ JPN/ENG
Operating Temperature: -20C to 60C
Operating Humidity: <90% RH
Power: DC 12V 130mA
Input port: 1x TVI/AHD/CVI/CVBS BNC input
Output ports: 1x TVI/AHD/CVI/CVBS BNC output
1x HDMI @ 1080p
Max. Cable Length: ~500–700 metres
Power supply: DC 5V 2A
Working Temperature -10°C – +50°C
Working humidity: 30%–90%
Dimensions: 109mm × 94mm × 25mm