Green Feathers Clear Bird Window Feeder
- Watch Through a Window
- Looking to set up a bird feeder camera without the hassle of running cables outside? Simple – just set up one of our bird box cameras on the other side of the glass.
- Clear Plastic Design
- Helps the birds see the food on display, and helps you see when it needs to be topped up
- Heavy-Duty Suction Cups
- Easily attaches to any clean window glass
- Wide Opening
- Allows most species of bird to access the feed
What's in the box?
- 1x Bird Window Feeder
- 2x Suction Cups
- 1x Seed tray
This large, clear plastic bird feeder easily attaches to the outside of a window using heavy-duty suction cups. It allows an intimately close view of birds - once filled with seed or other dry food, it can attract them to feed right on the other side of your window. It's a great value way to get the whole family interested in the wildlife right in your garden.
Tips for installing the window feeder:
- If possible, place the feeder next to an existing source of food for a few days, then move the feeder incrementally closer to the window each day. This will get the birds acclimatised to the feeder, and encourage them to visit
- Try and place it on a window with some cover nearby, such as bushes or branches. Birds often like to dart in and out when feeding
- Place some decals on the window on either side of the feeder. This should prevent the birds from accidentally flying into the glass