Green Feathers Bird Box Camera HD with TV Cable Connection
- Tiny Camera
- This camera is designed to be installed into a snug bird nesting box.
- 1080p Full HD from Camera
- This camera produces fully detailed 2-megapixel video. When connected directly into your TV using the AV input the video is downscaled, but you can use one of our HDMI converters to watch it in Full HD!
- Watch on your TV
- To view live footage, simply connect the receiver to a TV or monitor using the included cable. This gives you a simple way to watch wildlife in the comfort of your living room.
- Hear every cheep and ruffle thanks to the in-built microphone picking up every little sound from the nest.
- Low Light
- This camera features the latest Starlight chip, which enables create quality images even in low-light situations.
- Night Vision
- 24/7 viewing with infra-red night vision so that you can see what is happening even in pitch black.
- Wide-Angle Lens
- The camera includes a wide-angle lens so enabling the camera to get a full image even in the inside of a nest box.
- Easy Connectivity
- Simply power up the camera, plug in the cameras and you’ll be up and running.
- 4-in-1 Compatibility
- For those with compatible DVRs, this camera supports TVI, AHD, CVI and CVBS camera technologies.
What's in the box?
- 1x 1080p HD Wired Bird Box Camera
- 1x UK mains power supply
- 1x 20-metre Video Power Audio Cable
- 1x BNC to RCA adaptor
- 1x RCA to HDMI adaptor
- Screws and fixings
Optional (add from drop-down menu):
- 1x Coax to HDMI Full HD Converter
Another first for Green Feathers! We have worked closely with our geeky CCTV friends at our sister company to bring you this fantastic Full HD bird box camera. This is our best resolution plug-and-play camera with very little setup!
We are proud to bring you the best technology to your garden and this camera is no different. It boasts the latest 4-in-1 technology, which means you can have fantastic high definition images on your TV when using our HDMI HD converter.
Unlike other cameras on the market, this camera features Full High Definition video at 1080p. It uses the latest ultra-low light imaging technology and when coupled with one of our bird box daylight lamps you will achieve the best crystal-clear daytime colour images.
Options for watching:
SD Viewing on TV
To view on a TV using its AV (RCA) inputs, connect the cable directly into the TV. This will reduce the definition so it will play straight through the TV without a converter or decoder. We've also included our RCA to HDMI adaptor so you can connect to your TV via an HDMI connection.
HD Viewing using HDMI Converter
With our HDMI converter, it will allow you to watch true 1080p HD images straight from your TV. Simply plug the camera into the converter and run an HDMI cable between the converter and your TV or monitor.
Viewing and Recording Multiple cameras through a DVR
For advanced enthusiasts
This camera provides a low-cost way to run multiple HD cameras. Using modern CCTV DVR recorders, you can watch and record 4, 8, 16 or 32 cameras at a time – even remotely on your phone or PC anywhere in the world.
Sensor: 1/2.8" NVP2441+IMX307
Effective Pixel: 1920×1080 FPS: 1080p @ 25fps
Illumination: 0.0001 Lux (F1.2, AGC ON), 0 Lux with IR
D/N Mode: EXT (Default) /AUTO/COLOR/B/W
Video Output: AHD/TVI/CVI/CVBS 4-in-1 switch
Exposure: Brightness / Exposure Mode / Gain
White Balance: ATW/MWB
D/N Mode: Infrared/Internal Auto/Color/B&W
Video Setting: Contrast/Sharpness/Color/GAIN/DNR/Format/WDR
Operating Temperature: -20°C to 60°C
Working Humidity: < 90%
Power: DC 12V 1A