Green Feathers Mini HD Recorder with HDMI Cable
Different Recording Modes
- Continuous: Records video for up to five minutes at a time. A new file is created every five minutes so you can easily manage and edit recordings.
- Motion: Once movement is detected, it records for thirty seconds, allowing you to save storage and only record what you want to see.
Power Up Recording
- When set to motion recording mode, this recorder detects motion and records as soon as it’s powered up.
Easy to Use
- Configure and control the recorder using the included remote control.
- If you lose your controller, don’t worry! Basic functions can be performed using the buttons on the recorder.
- Once storage is full, it can be set to overwrite oldest recordings, or to stop recording.
What's in the box?
- 1× Mini HD Recorder
- 1× Remote Control
- 1× HDMI Cable
- 1× UK Mains Power Supply
- Quick start guide
This device allows you to record footage and audio from your camera directly to a microSD card – no need to download an app or fiddle with your network settings!
Connect everything together and record birds, hedgehogs or any other kind of wildlife that comes your way. Use the remote control to view recordings using the playback menu.
Set it to continuously record or to record only when motion is detected. To back up videos, remove the microSD card or connect the recorder directly to a computer using a Micro-USB cable.
Video Input: AHD/TVI/CVI/CVBS @ 2MP
Recording: 1080p HD
Storage: microSD card (up to 256GB capacity)
Video Out: 1× HDMI @ 720p, 1× RCA