Gamut 2MP IP 8 Bullet Camera CCTV System
- Gamut 2MP IP Bullet CCTV Cameras
- A part of our Gamut range, these are excellent value cameras that pack top-notch quality tech
- 2MP 1080p HD Video
- These cameras feature a professional-grade imaging chip that captures pin-sharp images
- Night Vision: 30m Range
- Infrared LEDs provide up to 30 metres of night vision to ensure round-the-clock viewing
- Weatherproof Casing
- The durable camera casing is rated IP66, which means it can withstand even the worst of British weather
- H.265 Compression
- Uses the latest technology to send high-quality footage whilst saving bandwidth
- Power-over-Ethernet (PoE)
- No need for power supplies, simply power the camera over Ethernet cables (requires PoE recorder)
- 8-Channel CCTV Recorder
- Connect up to eight IP cameras to the recorder to view and record full quality footage
- Live-View 4K Camera
- You can live-view one 4K (8MP) camera at a time in full resolution to get the sharpest detail
- Add up to 8TB of Storage
- Supports an HDD up to 8TB in capacity for plenty of recording storage. You can add an optional hard drive from the drop-down menu above
- H.265 Compression
- This latest encoding technology allows for more video to be stored in less storage space
- Online Access
- You can connect the recorder to your network for remote viewing on your PC, smartphone or tablet
- HDMI Output
- View the recorder's output on any monitor with HDMI in up to 4K
What's in the box?
- 8x Gamut 2MP IP Bullet CCTV Cameras
- 8x 10m Network cables
- 1x Gamut 8-Channel IP CCTV NVR
- 1x USB mouse
- 8x Camera bracket
- Quick start guides
Gamut are manufacturers of professional-grade security and CCTV solutions, all built to withstand the most demanding CCTV trade and commercial applications.
Since being founded in Bristol in 2009, Gamut cameras and recorders are used by a wide base of tradesmen and installers, servicing the home, business and local government markets. To ensure reliable build and picture quality, all products are put through a rigorous testing process both in-house and in the field before they're allowed to bear the Gamut badge.
Part of the range is this kit with eight 2MP IP bullet cameras and an 8-channel NVR, along with two UK mains power supplies and a USB mouse.
Each camera features a professional-grade imaging chip that captures pin-sharp images at 1080p. It boasts infrared LEDs to allow for up to 30 metres of night vision, so you can monitor both day and night.
Our 8-channel recorder supports up to 4K (8MP) and HD resolutions to ensure that you view and record the most detailed footage. To get the sharpest detail, you can live-view one 4K (8MP) camera at a time in full resolution.
You can view the recorder's output on any monitor with HDMI in up to 4K.
Need more storage? No problem. This recorder supports an HDD up to 8TB in capacity, so you won't run out of recording storage soon! Just pick an optional hard drive from the drop-down menu, suited to your needs.
Thanks to the latest H.265 video compression you can now store even more and better quality footage on the same storage space. So you don't need to worry you'll run out of space any time soon.
You can also rest assured that the overall setup will be worry-free. All you need to do is power the cameras over Ethernet cables, and you're good to go. Piece of cake!
What else can we talk about.. oh yes the weather? Our beloved British weather, along with worsening climate changes, can make for challenging conditions when hanging tech outdoors. No worries at planet Gamut! Come rain or shine, these sturdy cameras are housed in durable, weatherproof IP66-rated casing, so they're safe from even the worst of heat or stormy downpours.
And you can stay snug indoors or even be away on holiday, as you can access and control the cameras and recorder online! Simply connect the recorder to your network so you can view your footage from your PC, smartphone or tablet. Easy as pie!
Extra sweet? You'll get this kit delivered for FREE in the UK, so order today!
Resolution: 2MP 1920(H)x1080(V)
Image Sensor: 1/2.7 Progressive CMOS
Min. Illumination: colour 0.1lux @ F1.2(AGC ON) ; B/W 0 lux @ IR ON
Shutter: 1/5 ~ 1/20000s
Slow Shutter: Support
Lens: 3.6 mm H.FOV: 87°
Day & Night: IR cut filter with auto-switch: Day/Night/Auto/Scheduleï¼‰
Digital Noise Reduction: 3D DNR
WDR: Digital WDR
Video Compression: H.265/H.264
Video Bitrate: 256Kbps ~ 8Mbps
Frame Rate: Mainstream (1 ~ 25 fps)
720P(1280x720) - Substream: VGA(640x480)QVGA(320x240)
Image Settings: Flip mode Saturation Brightness Contrast Hue Sharpness adjustable
Privacy Mask: Support
Video Analytics: N/A
System Compatibility: ONVIF( Ver 2.6 Profile S Profile G)
Interface: RJ45 10M / 100M Ethernet interface x1
Led : 18pcs(SMD)
IR Range: Up to 30m
SD Storage: no
Alarm Trigger: no
Built-in Mic: no
Video Output: no
Reset Button: no
Power Supply: DC 12V/POE
Weight: appr. 320g
Storage Temperature: -30 to +60°C
Operating Temperature: -30 to +55°C
Recording Bandwidth: Max 40Mbps
Recording Resolution: 8MP 5MP 3MP 2MP (1080P)1.3MP (960P) 1.0MP (720P)
Display Split: 1/4
4K: 1ch realtime
4MP: 2ch realtime
2MP: 4ch realtime
Output Interface: 1 HDMI (up to 4K) 1 VGA
Display Resolution: 1024*768 1280*720 1280*1024 1440*900 1920*1080 2560*1440 3840*2160
Alarm Input/Output: 4ch in/1ch out
Ethernet: RJ-45 port (10/100M)
Smartphone Compatibility: iOS Android
Internal HDD: 1 SATA HDD up to 8TB
Line In: yes
USB: 3x2.0 USB
Power Consumption (excluding hard disk): 8W
Power Supply: DC 48V/2A
PoE Switch: 48V
Dimensions: 300 X 227 X 53 mm (WxDxH)