Designed for the most demanding covert security situations, this pinhole spy camera is one of the very smallest IP Full HD pinhole spy cameras available on the market today. This makes it the camera to go for if you need the most compact camera possible for concealment, without compromising on capturing the best possible video images. It can be used in situations as varied as office security, watching over a till, or keeping an eye on the safe.
Almost all professional-grade IP security cameras are unwieldy beasts, perfect for setting up on an exterior wall, but totally unusable for discreet security. Despite using a fully-fledged HD sensor, this camera is equipped with cooling fins, allowing it to be housed in a much smaller casing. Whilst not quite as small as the smallest analogue CCTV cameras, it allows you to finally use advanced IP technology for covert security. The pinhole lens is designed to record through tiny gaps, allowing the body of the camera to remain concealed in a drawer or behind a wall.
As with all IP cameras, this small device records great detail, capturing 1920x1080p full HD video- or approximately 2 megapixels. The camera plugs directly into a router or switch to connect to your network, allowing you to view live footage on a PC using the included software. The program even allows you to set up basic recording options, including motion detection and scheduling. For longer-term recording, however, we always recommend using one of our Network Video Recorders.
What's in the box?
- 1x HD IP Spy Camera
- IP Spy Camera
- Combines the crisp recording quality and detail of a digital IP camera with the discretion and security of a pinhole spy camera
- 1080p video
- Professional grade sensor allows the camera to capture full HD images, with far more detail than any analogue CCTV
- Low Lux Recording
- Camera works in colour down to 0.1 lux, then switches to black and white to boost sensitivity, allowing it to work right down to 0.01 lux, equivalent to a night with a full moon
- Small Size
- Specially designed cooling fins allow the powerful sensor to fit into a compact case, making it one of the smallest HD IP cameras on the market
- Pinhole lens
- Can see through gaps as slim as 2mm, letting you set the camera up hidden behind a wall or in a drawer, with only the lens exposed to view
- PC Software
- Included CMS software allows you to view and record footage from the camera on your PC. Just plug the camera into your router or switch to connect it to your network
- ONVIF Compatibility
- Complies to the industry-wide IP camera standard, allowing it to work with most NVRs. Please note, motion detection may not work on some models
- Advanced compression method allows high-resolution videos to be saved as smaller files
- Main Processor
- Hisilicon DSP
- Image Sensor
- 1/2.9" SONY CMOS
- Effective Pixels:
- Frame rate
- 1 to 30 FPS adjustable
- Main stream:1920x1080 1280x960 1280x720 Sub stream: 1280x720 640x480 352x288 320x240
- 3.7 mm(Pinhole)
- Shutter time
- 1/5s to 1/50000 s
- S/N Ratio
- 50dB AGC OFF
- Min Illumination
- Color 0.1Lux @ F1.2 B/W 0.01 Lux @ F1.2
- Video Compression
- H.264 MJPEG
- Bit Rate
- 32Kbps–16Mpbs CBR/VBR
- Image Settings
- Saturation brightness contrast
- Data storage
- Motion detect video image missing alarm remote setting record
- Mobile monitor
- iPhone/Windows Mobile/BlackBerry/Symbian/Android
- Access Protocol
- remote upgrading
- Video output
- Ethernet (RJ45) CVBS
- Operating Conditions
- Power Supply
- 2W Max, DC 12V 1A
Don't want prying eyes checking your delivery consignment? We use discreet packaging on all orders.
Don't know where to start? We have all the help and advice you need in our Buyer's Guide.
We are proud to partner with Hikvision, the world’s largest CCTV manufacturer, which means we can offer the latest equipment at the best prices.