All too often, setting up a covert CCTV system means having to compromise on picture resolution. This is a big problem in many scenarios, for example if you're trying to set up a camera to watch what staff are doing at the till. Luckily, this tiny pinhole camera provides an ideal solution, boasting an incredible recording resolution of 5 megapixels, despite measuring a tiny 25x25mm.
The advanced imaging sensor records video at up to 2688x1920, capturing over twice the picture detail of Full HD. The resolution can also be dropped down to 4MP if widescreen video is required. All of this is recorded through a tiny pinhole lens, capable of seeing through gaps as small as 2mm. This allows you to keep the camera itself neatly concealed, for example in a drawer or at the back of a shelf.
The camera's 3-in-1 technology means it's compatible with HD-TVI, AHD and CVBS video systems. In other words, it should be backwards compatible with most legacy CCTV systems and is a great option for expanding an existing kit. We have also included a plug-in control for the camera's on-screen display, letting you quickly change settings such as white balance and back-light compensation.
What's in the box?
- 1x Pinhole spy camera
- 1x OSD controller
- 1x Mains power supply
- Covert Spy Camera
- Tiny pinhole camera, purpose-designed for covert security. Ideal for tricky situations such as monitoring carers or staff theft
- Our Smallest Camera
- Absolutely minuscule camera measures only 25x25mm, making it easy to conceal
- 5MP Video
- Despite its size, camera records high-resolution video at up to 2688x1920 resolution, capturing over twice the detail of Full HD
- Low Light Recording
- Camera can keep recording in rooms with dim lighting
- Full Colour Video
- Records in full, true-to-life colour down to 0.5lux, before switching to black and white to boost sensitivity
- Pinhole Lens
- Records through gaps as small as 2mm wide, allowing the camera itself to stay hidden out of sight
- Compatible with HD-TVI, AHD & CVBS allowing it to work with most legacy CCTV recorders and monitors. A great option for adding to an existing kit
- No confusing configuration process is needed to get the camera up and running. Just plug in the twist-fit BNC connector
- OSD Controller
- Ships with a small plug-in controller to adjust picture settings such as white balance and back-light correction
- 940nm IR Filter
- Features 940nm IR filter, which means can detect sources of "invisible infrared" night vision
- Imaging Sensor
- 1/2.7" CMOS
- Active Pixels
- 2688x1440 2688x1920 950TVL (CVBS)
- S/N Ratio
- Video Output
- TVI 2.0 AHD 2.0 CVBS
- Minimum illumination
- 0.5lux (colour) 0.1lux (B&W)
- IR Filter
- 3.7mm Pinhole
- 80° - D100°/H80°/V59°(1/2.7" Lens)
- White Balance
- ATW AWC-SET
- DC MANUAL
- Backlight Compensation
- OFF BLC
- Day & Night
- AUTO COLOUR BW EXT
- Motion Detection
- On Off
- OFF LOW MIDDLE HIGH (exc CVBS)
- Digital Effect
- OFF MIRROR V-FLIP ROTATE & FREEZE
- Image Enhancement
- On Off
- OSD Controller
- ENG GER FRA ITA SPA POL RUS POR NED TUR KOR JPN HEB ARB
- DC 12V
- Power Consumption
- Operational Temperature
- -10 to +50c
Very very efficient operation there, They had my stuff shipped in 2 days and it is quality product!!
Don't want prying eyes checking your delivery consignment? We use discreet packaging on all orders.
Don't know where to start? We have all the help and advice you need in our Buyer's Guide.
We are proud to partner with Hikvision, the world’s largest CCTV manufacturer, which means we can offer the latest equipment at the best prices.