The black casing is IP66 rated meaning it is sealed from outside water ingress, making it suitable for outdoor usage. Due to its shape and the adjustable bracket, you can fit the camera into tight spaces and precisely point where you want the camera to look.
There are plenty of pixels to go around in this camera, as it features a 5-megapixel sensor ensuring that this tiny device captures higher levels of detail than any of our previous spy cameras. There is minimal setup as you can simply connect up the camera to any recorder featuring a BNC connection to capture hours of footage. You can use one of our TVI recorders to record in resolutions up to 5MP or set it to CVBS mode to use with analogue recorders.
We have included an OSD controller so that you can fully control the camera's settings down-the-wire by using the mini joystick. This is important when it comes to setting it up with your recorder.
What's in the box?
- 1x Mini Bullet Spy Camera
- 1x Adjustable bracket
- 1x OSD controller
- 1x UK mains power supply
- Discreet Mini Bullet Spy Camera
- Small form factor allowing you to position the camera in tight spaces without it drawing attention.
- The casing is rated IP66, which means you can place the camera outside without rain ingressing into the delicate internals.
- Adjustable Resolution – up to 5 Megapixels
- Excellent compatibility across systems and ability to capture plenty of fine detail. Works in HD-TVI mode at 5MP and 4MP and in CVBS mode at 950TVL.
- Simply connect into an existing TVI or analogue recorder to record hours of footage using the industry-standard BNC connection
- Sturdy Wall Bracket Included
- The adjustable bracket mount allows you to point the camera exactly where you need to and also attach it to an internal or external wall.
- OSD Controller
- Easily amend the camera's settings by using the supplied controller.
- Wide Dynamic Range
- This camera is suited to outdoor high-contrast lighting conditions created by the sun thanks to its WDR capability.
- 940nm IR Filter
- Features 940nm IR filter, which means can detect sources of "invisible infrared" night vision.
- 1/2.7" 5MP CMOS
- Active pixels
- 2688 x 1944
- Scanning system
- TVI 5MP 1920p/4MP 1440P & CVBS 950TVL
- Video output
- AHD 5MP (4:3)/TVI 4MP (16:9)/CVBS 1280H
- Min. illumination
- 0.5 Lux (colour)/0.1 Lux (B&W)
- IR Filter
- 3.6mm fixed
- Field of View
- 90° - D 114° / H 90° /V66°(1/2.5" LENS)
- White balance
- Shutter speed
- 1/25 ~ 1/50000 sec
- Auto (x6)/x2/x4/x6/x8/x10/x16/x20/x25/x30
- Backlight compensation
- Day & Night
- Motion detection
- Digital effect
- Image enhancement
- IR cut
- OSD controller supplied
- Power input
- DC 12V (100mA)
- Power consumption
- Operational temperature
- -10 to 50 degrees
- Storage temperature
- -20 to 60 degrees
- 19mm x 72.5mm
Don't want prying eyes checking your delivery consignment? We use discreet packaging on all orders.
Don't know where to start? We have all the help and advice you need in our Buyer's Guide.
We are proud to partner with Hikvision, the world’s largest CCTV manufacturer, which means we can offer the latest equipment at the best prices.