50m Pro RG59 Coaxial CCTV Cable BNC Video and DC Power
- Professional Grade Copper RG59 Cable
- High quality CCTV video cable is made from Bare Copper RG59 wire, providing minimal signal drop-off. This prevents image quality loss for 1080p HD-TVI Cameras!
- Coaxial Video and Power Cables
- This CCTV cable combines both video and power lines, so you only have to run one cable out to your security camera instead of two.
- Waterproof Insulation
- This CCTV Video and Power cable is protected by a thick PVC jacket, making it suitable for exterior use.
If you've invested in professional CCTV cameras such as our Hikvision TurboHD line, then the last thing you want is poor quality cabling compromising your gear's performance! For this reason, we have put together this range of high-grade CCTV Video and Power cables, using Bare copper RG59 wiring. This helps minimise the signal drop-off that can cause a notable drop in image quality in lower grade wiring.
This 2-way Coaxial cable not only features a Video wire, but also a DC power line with standard 2.1mm jack. This means you can run both video and power to your camera with ONE cable, and really saves time when installing your system!
Looking for a different length of cable? We stock these in 10, 20, 30, 40, 50 and 60-metre lengths, and can even supply massive uncut reels! If you have any questions or need help setting up your system, just give our technical advisers a call- just see our contact page for the easiest way to get in touch!
Inner conductor: 0.81mm Bare Copper
1st Shielding: Single Aluminium Foil
Jacket: 6x3.5mm Black PVC
Impedance: 75+/-3 Ohm