Mini HD Battery-Powered Spy Camera with Night Vision, PIR Detection
Please note: vibration triggering mode is not currently available.
- Battery-Powered Video Recorder
- Camera's built-in battery and MicroSD card slot allowing it to be used as a completely standalone security device
- 720p HD video
- Captures footage at 1280x720 resolution, ensuring your videos have plenty of usable detail
- PIR Sensor
- Features an integrated Passive Infra-Red sensor, letting it pick up subjects' body heat and use it to trigger motion detection recording
- Night Vision
- Uniquely for a battery-powered camera, this device features IR LEDs, providing 3m of night vision for unlit areas
- Alarm Connections
- Alarm input and output allows the camera to be triggered by signals from a smoke detector or door sensor, allowing it to be integrated into an existing security system
- Flexible Triggering Modes
- Other recording modes include sound activation, vibration triggering and standard motion detection, all programmable from the manufacturer's free software
- Extended Recording Time
- The battery can last for 10 hours continuous recording, or for months at a time on standby
- Scheduled Recording
- Control software also lets you schedule recording and standby times
- Wide-Angle Lens
- The fitted lens captures everything within a 160° angle of view
- Compact Design
- The slimline camera can sit unassumingly on a shelf or desk without any glowing LEDs giving away its location
- MicroSD Recording
- Recordings are easily stored and transferred using the camera's built-in MicroSD slot. Supports cards up to 128GB, card not included
Please note: if you're using a microSD card of 64GB or above, you will need to format it to FAT32.
What's in the box?
- 1x Battery-powered spy camera
- 1x 5V power supply
- 1x USB 2.0 Cable
- 1x Quickstart Guide
This addition to the range takes this template and adds unique features, such as a PIR sensor for motion detection, and alarm connections. If you're looking for a powerful security solution, look no further. This powerful feature combination is ideal for either using it as a standalone camera in the home or integrated into an existing alarm system in a business setting.
Check out the camera's handy multiple triggering modes it can use to start recording. Most prominently, the front of the camera is now fitted with a PIR (Passive Infrared) sensor, letting it detect changes in temperature caused by a subject's body heat. This can then be used to trigger motion detection recording and is far less prone to "accidental" recordings than other types of motion detection. In addition, the camera boasts sound activation, vibration detection and traditional motion detection - all of which can be activated or disabled separately using the free software widget available on the manufacturer's website.
Another new addition is the camera's alarm connections. The device has inputs and outputs, allowing you to set it up to be triggered by door sensors or smoke detectors as part of a large alarm system, something completely unique for a battery-powered recorder! The battery itself is a rechargeable Lithium-Ion unit, capable of recording up to 10 hours of continuous footage on one charge. But watch this: when combined with the PIR or vibration detection mode, it can remain "armed" on standby for months at a time!
Another fine new feature is the inclusion of infrared LEDs, providing one of the most compact night vision cameras in our entire range! The LEDs even use 940nm "invisible" IR, meaning there is no telltale red glow to give away the camera's location to its subjects, also called 'no-glow'. The camera can record up to 720p HD resolution, capturing footage directly to an internal MicroSD card slot (Please note, the card is not included). This may well make it our most versatile and advanced standalone video recorder!
Sensor Resolution: 1280x960
Field of View: 160°
Video Resolution: 1280x720 640x360
Video Compression: JPEG
Audio Compression: PCM
File Format: AVI
IR LED: 940nm
Night Vision Range: 3-5m
Battery: 2400mAh 3.7V Li-ion Rechargeable
Current Consumption: 100mA (IR off) 400mA (IR on)
Recording Time: 10 Hours
Standby Time: 180 Days (using PIR or vibration trigger in power save mode)
Microphone: Built-in speech grade
Supported Memory: MicroSD card (up to 128GB)
Memory Usage: 15min/GB (high frame rate) 1 Hour/GB (low frame rate)
Supported OS: Windows Mac OS X
Operational Temperature: 0 to +45°c