Hikvision 2MP Turbo HD Low Light Dome Camera with 20m IR PoC
- Hikvision Turbo HD Camera
- Uses HD-TVI technology to provide high-resolution video using an analogue BNC cable. It's plug-and-play, so there's no confusing configuration to get it up and running
- 2 Megapixel
- Captures detailed, full-colour footage in 1920x1080 full HD resolution
- Vandalproof Dome
- Housing is IK10 rated, ensuring it's protected from physical damage. This makes it a great option for potentially rowdy locations such as bars and clubs
- Low Light
- Imaging chip is sensitive down to 0.005 lux, allowing it to record in colour for longer before having to switch to black and white for night vision
- 20m Night Vision
- EXIR illuminators provide clear night vision for totally unlit areas
- Draws power from compatible Hikvision recorders via an RG59 cable, so there's no need to set up an additional power supply
- Wide Angle Lens
- 2.8mm lens captures everything in a wide field of view, ideal for indoor locations
We do not recommend this camera for outdoor use.
What's in the box?
- 1x Hikvision vandalproof dome camera
Providing outstanding resolution from a discreet, vandal-proof housing, this Hikvision Turbo HD dome camera is a fantastic option for everything from shops to clubs and bars. And what's more, it's great value for money, costing significantly less than an equivalent IP camera, without sacrificing picture quality.
The camera records in 1920x1080 Full HD - or 2 megapixels - capturing full-colour images packed with usable subject detail. The camera also uses technology from Hikvision's specialist low light Darkfighter range, allowing it to record right down to 0.005 lux without needing night vision. This means you can record in colour for longer throughout the day. When night vision is needed, two EXIR illuminators provide a 20-metre range.
As part of the Turbo-HD range, the camera uses HD-TVI technology to send high-resolution video down a standard BNC cable. This means it's plug-and-play, with no complex configuration required to get it running on your recorder. It even uses power-over-coax (POC), letting it draw power from a compatible DVR over the RG59 cable, and removing the need for an additional power supply (requires compatible DVR).
Imaging Sensor: 2MP CMOS
Minimum Illumination: 0.005Lux (IR Off) 0Lux(IR On)
Shutter Speed: 1/25 to 1/50000s
Horizontal Field of View: 103.5 degrees
Lens Mount: M12
Day & Night: IR Cut
Synchronisation: Internal Sync
Frame Rate: 1920x1080@25fps
D/N Mode: Auto/Colour/B&W
White Balance: ATW/MWB
Language: English Chinese
Functions: Brightness Sharpness DNR Mirror Smart IR
Video Output: 1x BNC
Operational Temperature: -40 to +60°c
Operational Humidity: 90% or less
Power Supply: 12V DC PoC
Power Consumption: Max 3.2W
Protection Level: IP67 IK10
IR Range: 20m
Communication: Up the Coax (Hikvision-C)
Weight: Approx 350g