HiWatch 1080p 2MP IP Dome CCTV Camera with 30m Night Vision
This great-value HiWatch IP camera is great for indoor security thanks to its compact and rugid dome casing. Featuring power-over-Ethernet you only need to run one cable to power the camera and connect the camera to your system.
- 1080p HD
- Records detailed images at 2-megapixel resolution, with plenty of usable subject detail
- 30m Night Vision
- Infrared LEDs work over a large range, allowing use in larger unlit gardens
- Wide Angle Lens
- Captures everything within a 95° field of view, making it perfect for recording an overview of a large area
- Digital Noise Reduction
- Boasts the same noise reduction technology found in professional-grade Hikvision cameras, letting it record in poor light without grainy images
- Weatherproof Housing
- Dome case is IP67 rated, allowing it to be installed indoors or outdoors
- PoE camera draws power from the network cable. This means you don't have to install additional mains supplies to get it running. Please note, requires compatible switch or recorder
What's in the box?
- 1x HiWatch Dome IP Camera
Whilst not a household name, Hikvision is the largest CCTV manufacturer on the planet and is rightly an industry heavyweight. They have made their name supplying high end, high-resolution camera systems for commercial applications such as football stadiums and train stations. Now, with the release of their new Easy IP range, home users can take advantage of their amazing image quality as well! This compact dome IP camera is no exception and boasts simple setup and 2 Megapixel images, all at a great price.
The camera records in 1080p Full HD, capturing highly detailed images that can be used for clear identification. It also packs infrared LEDs, providing 30m of night vision illumination. This is essential for use in unlit areas after-hours. The lens is a 2.8mm wide-angle, so it can record everything within a large 95° field of view. All of this is crammed into a compact IP67 rated weatherproof housing, suitable for exposed outdoor use.
The Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) camera draws power from the network cable, so as long as you have a compatible recorder or network switch, it doesn't need a mains power supply. Once connected to your network, it's a simple process to configure remote access, letting you watch it from a PC or mobile device. Alternatively, connect it to an NVR to record footage for extended periods.
Imaging Sensor: 1/2.8" Progressive Scan CMOS
Minimum Illumination: 0.01 Lux (IR On), 0 Lux (IR Off)
Shutter Speed: 1/3 to 1/100,000s, supports slow shutter
Field of View: 95°
Lens Mount: M12
Day & Night Switching: IR Cut with auto-switching
DNR: 3D DNR
WDR: Digital WDR
Video Compression: H.264+/H.264 (Main stream), H.264/MJPeg (Sub stream)
H.264 Type: Mainline, Baseline
Video Bitrate: 32Kbps to 8Mbps
Max Resolution: 1920x1080
Main Stream Max Framerate: 1920x1080, 1280x960, 1280x720 @25fps
Sub Stream Max Framerate: 704x576, 640x480, 352x288, 320x240 @25fps
Image Settings: Brightness, Saturation, Contrast, Sharpness
Other Recording Features: Scheduled day/night switching, Mirror, Back light correction, Region of interest
Communication Interface: 1x RJ45 10/100M Self adaptive Ethernet
Operational Temperature: -30°c to +60°c
Operational Humidity: 95% or less
Power Supply: 12V DC, PoE (802.3af)
Power Consumption: Max 4W/6W (PoE)
Ingress Protection: IP67
IR Range: 30m