62m 940nm Invisible Infrared Small PoE Illuminator Floodlight
- Invisible Infrared Illuminator
- Produces 940nm infrared light that is completely invisible to the naked eye. This means it can help boost night vision for CCTV in unlit areas at night.
- Up to 62m Range
- Capable of lighting subjects up to 62 metres away with a concentrated 10-degree beam or 10 metres away with an elliptical wide 95-degree beam of light
- Robust Metal Casing
- The illuminator is contained with a robust high-grade aluminium extrusion that is IP66 rated, which allows for use in exposed outdoor locations
- Easy Compatibility
- Works with most CCTV cameras, including many that do not even feature built-in night vision. Check for "IR cut Auto-Switching" in your camera's specifications
- Adjustable Bracket
- Mount up onto a wall and easily shift the illuminator's direction using the adjustable bracket
- Power over Ethernet
- This illuminator is powered by Ethernet so you can power it as a part of a PoE IP CCTV system
What's in the box?
- 1x Invisible Infrared Illuminator Floodlight
This high-performance infra-red LED illuminator is designed to provide class-leading performance, long life and ultra-low maintenance. Incorporating the latest surface mount Dual-Core LEDs with enhanced optical output and outstanding reliability, they deliver excellent night-time images. Crucially, this illuminator using Power over Ethernet (PoE) so that you can integrate it as a part of an IP CCTV system.
Each unit is fitted with integrated control circuitry to carefully control LED output, delivering consistent illumination and a projected working life in excess of 10 years. It also includes a new interchangeable lens diffuser system, which allows you to quickly and easily alter the angle of illumination.
Elliptical beam profiles allow more light to be delivered where it is needed, allowing both longer distances and minimising light wastage. The system also helps to prevent overexposure of foreground objects. As standard, the illuminator includes interchangeable lensing to deliver 10° circular, 20°, 30°, 60°, 80° and 95° elliptical beam profiles.
Wavelength: 940nm invisible IR
Angle: 10–95 degrees
Electronics: High-efficiency Surface Mount High Power Dual-Core LEDs With Advanced Current Limited Integral Control Circuitry
Construction: Robust High-Quality Aluminium Extrusion
Front Window: Polycarbonate High Transmission Protective (Vandal Proof) IR Filter with CleanLITE Technology
Finish: Black Anodised
Power Cable: 3m with waterproof RJ45 connector
Interface Connector: Photocell Following Contact & Remote Telemetry Input
Pressure Equalisation Vent: Prevents Thermal Expansion & Pressure Cycling
Photocell: Adjustable 20–70 Lux
Illumination: Adjustable 10%–100%
Operating Temperature: -50° to 50°C
Mount: Powder Coated Stainless Steel Wall Mount
Dimensions: 68 x 110 x 78mm
Power Over Ethernet (PoE): IEEE 802af Compliant Interface Power Classification (Class 0)
Safety: EN60598:2004 Electrical Safety EN60825-1 Laser Eye Safety
IP: IP66 In Accordance With EN60529;1992
EMC: EN61000 FCC Part 15. 107 15. 108 Class B
WEEE: Waste Electrical & Electronic Equipment European Directive 202/96/EC
RoHS: Restriction Of Hazardous Substance European Directive 202/95/EC