Ubiquiti NanoBeam ac Gen 2 WiFi Bridge Pair - 5GHz
- WiFi Bridge
- Lets you connect WiFi devices over long ranges, perfect for large properties such as car parks & farms.
- Over 1km Range
- Ubiquiti's advanced transmission technology allows the devices to connect to together over ranges exceeding 1km (requires an unobstructed line of sight).
- Perfect for IP Cameras
- Transmit footage from multi-megapixel IP cameras from right across your property.
- 5GHz WiFi
- Uses high-frequency band for longer range and reduced interference.
- Weather Resistant
- Designed to withstand both heavy rain and driving winds.
- Easy Mounting
- Includes pole mount bracket, as well as a ball & socket joint to easily adjust the direction.
- 450Mbps Throughput
- Can handle huge amounts of data, such as 4K CCTV footage.
What's in the box?
- 2x Ubiquiti Nanobeam WiFi bridges
- 2x Mounting brackets
- Quick start guide
Ubiquiti is one of the largest names in Wireless networking, providing a wide range of specialist devices to improve your network's coverage and speed. This pair of Nanobeam ac WiFi bridges can across distances over 1km, with incredible speeds. This makes them a perfect solution to transmit data from IP cameras across large properties such as farms.
The two devices need to be set up facing each with a direct line of sight, using the included pole mount bracket. The innovative ball and socket design make lining them up a breeze. Just use ethernet cables to connect one bridge to your IP camera, and the other to your router. You can even connect multiple devices to the unit using a network switch.
Power Supply: 24V 0.5A Gigabit PoE
Max Consumption: 8.5W
Operating Frequency: 5.15-5.875 GHz
Interface: 10/100/1000 Ethernet
Processor: Atheros MIPS 74Kc 720MHz
Memory: 128Mb DDR2 8MB Flash
LEDs: 1x Power 1x LAN 4x WLAN
Signal Strenght LEDs: Software Adjustable
Max VSWR: 1.5:1
Channel Sizes: 10/20/30/40/50/60/80MHz (PtP) 10/20/30/40MHz (PtMP)
Polarisation: Dual Linear
Enclosure: Outdoor UV stabilised plastic
Wind Survivability: 125mph
Operating Temperature: -40°c to +70°c
Operating Humidity: 5-95% Non condensing