Long Range PoE Extender for IP Camera Systems
- Long Range PoE Extender
- Boosts PoE from a switch or recorder, increasing the potential cable length by 100m.
- Chain Devices
- Multiple extenders can be chained together, increasing the cable length to a maximum distance of 500m.
- Wide Compatibility
- Works with all standard PoE devices (not PoE+ or high PoE), and Cat 6 or Cat 5e cable.
- Built-in Brackets
- Metal wall brackets provide an easy of mounting the extender, keeping your cabling out of reach.
PoE extenders are not waterproof - we recommend an IP66 enclosure box for outdoor installation.
What's in the box?
- 1x Long-range PoE extender
Power-over-Ethernet - or PoE - devices let you run power down a network cable to IP cameras, preventing the need for a dedicated mains power supply. PoE makes it much simpler to wire up large IP security systems, but comes with a drawback - it only works down cables up to 90m in length. This long-range PoE extender is a great solution, increasing this range by a further 100 metres. You can even chain multiple extenders together, sending the power down a total cable length of 500m.
The extenders work with standard Cat5e or Cat6 cable using RJ45 connectors. They are housed in sturdy metal casings and feature built-in brackets for wall mounting.
Ports: 1x RJ45 input 1x RJ45 output
Power Supply Mode: PoE input supports Mid-span and End-span
Transmission Mode: Cat 5e/Cat 6 UTP cable
Output Wattage: 15.4W (max)
Standard: IEEE802.3 10BASE-T IEEE802.3u 100BASE-TX/100BASE-FX IEEE802.3az IEEE802.3af
Working Status: PoE indicator Act/Link/Act indicator
Operational Temperature: -20 to +55c
Operational Humidity: 5-95%