- Just Cameras
- Camera Recorders
- Other Covert Cameras
- CCTV with Monitor
- Wireless Systems
- Long Range Equipment
- Wireless Cameras
- Professional HD
- Network IP
- 4K CCTV
- Vehicle Security
- Professional HD
- Network IP
- 4K CCTV
- Standard DVRs
- Pro HD DVRs
- Network IP NVRs
- 4K CCTV NVRs
- Bird Box Cameras
- Wireless Bird Box Cameras
- Wired Nest Box Cameras
- Bird Box Camera Accessories
- Outdoor Nature Cameras
- Farm and Breeding Kits
- Power Supplies
- Connectors & Adaptors
- Data Storage
- CCTV Accessories
- Watch & record garden wildlife footage on your PC
- Tiny camera captures 700 TVL resolution for crisp video images
- Wide-angle lens and night vision – perfect for bird nesting boxes
- Camera wirelessly transmits video up to 50m in clear line-of-sight
- Record wildlife footage to your Windows PC
- Includes 3m extended power supply for the camera
- Colour nest box camera with IR and wide angle
- IR LEDs gives bird box camera 5-8m night vision
- CCD sensor gives 420 TV Line high quality picture
- Recessed bracket stops wildlife damaging camera
- Camera specialised for parrot breeding nest box
- Wide-angle lens provides good field-of-view in small spaces
- 1 metre patch cable to extend CCTV Camera connections
- Add to DVR's where you require an audio output
- Carries video and audio on one cable
- RCA male AV connections on both ends
- Ideal for connecting your DVR or wireless receiver to a TV
- Adapters available to connect to RCA cable or BNC fitting
- 8V 500mA DC mains power supply
- 1.3mm jack connects to most 8V wireless cameras
- Standard 3 pin UK plug
- Built-in 5m extension cable for flexibility when installing
- Designed to work with our wireless bird box camera
- Watch & record garden wildlife footage on your Mac
- Tiny wireless Bird Box Camera with USB converter for Mac
- USB Device fully compatible with Apple Mac computers
- Camera captures 700TVL video for detailed images
- Infra-Red LEDs provide crisp Night Vision
- Includes 5m extended power supply
- 9V Battery Clip for Bird Box and Pinhole Spy Cameras
- Power your wireless cameras with a standard PP3 battery
- Male DC Plug has 1.3mm inner diameter
- Works for up to 90 minutes from a full charge
- Can also be easily converted into a wired DC cable
- Complete camera system for a small aviary or pigeon loft
- Monitor your animals from anywhere using PC, phone or tablet
- Includes two Green Feathers HD wildlife cameras
- Cameras feature night vision and true-to-life daytime colour
- Wide angle lenses record 103 degree field of view
- Features recorder to stream footage and power cameras
- Add a hard drive to your system to store weeks of footage
- Tiny HD IP camera for watching birds in nest boxes
- Records video with 3 times the picture quality of competitors'
- Power-over-Ethernet draws power from the network cable
- Plugs directly into a PoE switch or CCTV recorder
- View live or recorded video via PC, phone or tablet
- Invisible IR LEDs for night vision without disturbing birds
- LED Illuminator for inside of bird box
- Allows bird box cameras to record in colour during day
- Automatically turns off at night so as to not disturb chicks
- Daylight white LEDs for accurate colour
- Purpose built for use inside nest & bird boxes
Wireless Bird Box Camera Buying Guide
Bird box cameras are tiny cameras, no larger than a matchbox, which can be fitted inside of a bird nest box to give you a fascinating window into the world of your garden birds. You can connect the camera receiver to a television, laptop, PC or for some cameras your iPad, so you can enjoy your footage from the comfort of home.
Do bird box cameras record?
We do have bird box cameras that can record to a computer or a DVR, but you will need to add a USB video capture device or a DVR to your kit to have this function. There’s more information on connecting to a laptop or PC further down the page.
Most of our cameras are designed for simply watching live on a TV or monitor, but we do have have some kits that can record to a computer using a USB connector. Also, all of our cameras can be connected to an external recorder if you want to record large amounts of footage
How do I connect a bird box camera to a laptop or PC?
We’ve bundled together our classic wireless bird box camera with a USB video capture device which allows you to connect the receiver box to your laptop or PC. This allows you to record your audio and footage to your computer for easy viewing and editing at a later date. Simply install the iSpy software on your PC and plug in the video capture device. This device includes excellent features such as motion detection and scheduled recording so you only record the best bits to watch later.
How do I connect a bird box camera to a TV?
Most of our bird box cameras include a receiver with an audio and video phono cable which can be connected to most televisions, allowing you to live view the footage being picked up on your bird box camera. For wireless bird box cameras the receiver will pick up the transmission from the camera (up to 50m away) allowing you to live watch what’s going on inside the nest box. The kit uses standard RCA connectors. Whilst some modern TVs will not have these as standard, they will usually include an adapter with the correct plugs.
How do I put a camera in a bird box?
Our bird box cameras are all very small, measuring about the size of a match box, which allows them to fit neatly inside most nest boxes. The included bracket allows you to screw the camera to the wall of the nest box, placing the camera up and out of the way of the nesting birds.
Can I buy a battery operated bird box camera?
You do have the option to add a rechargeable battery to your bird box camera which saves running cables across the garden to power the bird box camera. This does have its downfalls however, as the battery will only last so long. Depending on the size of the battery and the camera you have, it could last up to 10 hours, maybe 20hrs for a larger battery. Just remember- Lithium batteries are not waterproof, so if you want to use them outside then you’ll need to protect them in a junction box or case.
Can I watch the bird box camera on my iPad?
Yes! We are the first UK company to offer an IP bird box camera which means that the signal from the camera can be sent down a network cable which can be connected (via a POE Injector) to your WiFi router. You can watch from your laptop or PC or from your smartphone or tablet wherever you are using the free app! This camera also boasts 960p HD images so it’s our crispest, clearest bird box camera yet.
What’s the range on your bird box camera?
Our wireless bird box camera can reach up to 50m range between the camera and the receiver, but the wireless signal can be reduced if there’s interference. For longer distances or properties with a lot of interference then we would recommend our wired bird box camera for a reliable and high quality image. In order to help prevent interference issues our wireless cameras also feature channel selector switches. This means that if there is any picture breakdown you can easily flick them to a different channel that is not effected.
What is the best bird box camera?
We continuously test and improve our bird box cameras and we’re always updating the quality of our cameras. We offer wireless and wired bird box cameras and we now offer the UKs first IP bird box camera which can be viewed from your tablet or smartphone. All of our bird box cameras offer 700TVL minimum which is a fantastic image quality for such a small camera, and for those wanting an HD experience then our IP camera is the way to go.
All of our bird box cameras come with a 3 year guarantee with our UK technical support team here to help you with any hiccups whilst getting setup.
Find out more about Green Feathers Bird Box Cameras