- Just Cameras
- Camera Recorders
- Other Covert Cameras
- CCTV with Monitor
- Wireless Systems
- Long Range Equipment
- Wireless Cameras
- Coax HD
- Network IP
- 4K CCTV
- Vehicle Security
- Coax HD
- Network IP
- 4K CCTV
- Standard DVRs
- Pro HD DVRs
- Network IP NVRs
- 4K CCTV NVRs
- Bird Box Cameras
- Outdoor Nature Cameras
- Farm and Breeding Kits
- Power Supplies
- Connectors & Adaptors
- Data Storage
- CCTV Accessories
- Complete wireless security kit with camera and recorder/monitor
- Camera records footage at 720p HD, amazing quality for wireless!
- Digital Wireless transmission helps ensure a clear signal
- Camera's PIR detector uses a subject's body heat to trigger recording
- Combination screen/DVR works from battery for portability
- Connect DVR to your router to view live over a mobile device
- Covert system includes 2 Mini Wireless Spy Cameras
- Tiny pinhole cameras can see through gaps 2mm wide
- Cameras can transmit video up to 50m
- System includes Hikvision Easy TVI DVR with 1TB Hard Drive
- Recorder features Motion Detection and network access
- Complete wireless security camera kit with combined recorder/monitor
- Record footage at 720p HD, amazing quality for wireless cameras
- Digital wireless transmission helps ensure a clear and secure transmission
- Use a subject's body heat to trigger recording
- Combination screen/DVR can be run from battery for portability
- View your footage live over a mobile device or smartphone
- Specialised Horse Foaling Camera kit with 200m Wireless range
- Weather Resistant CCTV camera perfect for Outdoor use
- Hikvision camera records 700TV lines in full colour
- Powerful infrared LEDs provide up to 40m of Night Vision
- Digital Wireless transmitters ensure interference free picture
- Perfect for use as a calving or lambing camera
- One high gain 7dBi antenna doubles wireless range
- High gain wireless antenna for transmitters and receivers
- Omni-directional - no need to precisely aim antenna
- Magnetic base and SMA connector
- Use hi-gain antenna to boost wireless network router range
- Digital Wireless system allows interference-free transmission
- System includes 4 security cameras with 40 metres night vision
- Weather Resistant Hikvision cameras record 700TV Lines
- Features CCTV microphone for audio recording
- Ideal Farm CCTV kit for use monitoring livestock
- IR extender allows remote control up to 300m
- Control your DVR/TV/Sky Box Remotely
- Add Infrared control to our digital transmitter/receivers
- Allows full use of any IR remote with AV equipment
- Directional high gain booster antenna for wireless CCTV
- Sends signal in a 70 Degree wide beam
- Mounts flat to an external wall
- Massively increases the range of wireless CCTV
- Use on its own or paired with a second antenna
- Additional Camera for Portable LCD wireless system only
- Records crisp video footage at up to 720p HD Resolution
- Digital Wireless transmission allows clean signal up to 100m range
- Up to 10m night vision range from IR LEDs
- Passive Infra Red (PIR) sensor allows accurate motion detection
- 2 Camera Digital Wireless CCTV kit with receiver
- Each camera features 15m IR night vision
- Digital Wireless allows 100m transmission range
- IP66 waterproof cameras suitable for outdoor use
- Receiver can plug straight into any CCTV DVR.
- Small & simple digital wireless camera with night vision
- Transmits video wirelessly up to 100 metres to receiver
- Ideal as a wildlife or doorway monitoring camera
- Infra-red night vision allows recording up to 10 metres away in darkness
- Weather resistant camera suitable for installation outdoors
- Output to your TV using phono AV connections
- Digital wireless home security kit with spotlight camera
- Wireless CCTV camera features powerful security light
- Records high quality 720p HD video footage
- Monitor your camera using receiver's built in screen
- PIR sensor allows motion detection recording
- Install free app to view camera live on your phone
- Transmitter and receiver pack for long range WiFi link
- Send IP camera signal up to 5km in line of sight
- 5.8GHz signal helps prevent interference for clear signal
- Includes pole mounts for outdoor installation
- A great way to transmit IP cameras and CCTV signals wirelessly!
- Up to 300Mpbs to provide fast link for demanding security needs
- 4 Wired CCTV cameras complete with recorder and transmitter
- One Wireless Transmitter connects to recorder
- Digital Wireless system provides massive range- up to 200m
- Hikvision CCTV cameras record 700TVL detail
- One Camera features Microphone for audio recording
- 1TB hybrid Motion Detection DVR
- Wireless security camera system with combined monitor/DVR
- Digital wireless allows 100m range and reduced interference
- PIR sensors on cameras trigger recording using body heat
- Includes combination recorder, receiver and 9" monitor
- Records footage to MicroSD for easy sharing
- Mobile access allows live viewing on iPhone or Android
Wireless CCTV Cameras for the Home or Business
Wireless CCTV cameras send their video and audio to a receiver via wireless transmission, not a cable. It’s worth noting that the camera will still need power, this part isn’t wireless. Either the camera will need to be plugged into a power source (the easiest option) or in some cases, they can connect to a battery if the camera is setup for this (the not to straight forward option). Using a battery isn’t ideal as the battery for your wireless CCTV camera will drain quickly, depending on usage. The battery may run out right before any of the good stuff starts to happen!
How to install a wireless camera?
Installing a wireless camera is pretty easy and if you’re handy with a drill then you can do it yourself. First thing to do is to plug everything in and lay it all out on the kitchen table and check that the camera and the receiver are ‘talking’ to each other. This save you from mounting everything before finding out there’s an issue and you have to take it all down again. Once it’s all working then you can mount your cameras into position and run the cables to a power source. Check out our blog here about how to position your CCTV cameras to cover maximum area.
Can you make a wireless camera wired?
As a rule no, most wireless cameras will not have this option unless it’s specifically built in. If you suspect that you may want to go wired in the future, then go wired now. Wired is far more reliable and will produce a higher quality image without signal interruptions. Don’t forget you can easily go the other way if needs be- convert a wired camera to wireless by using one of our transmitter and receiver sets.
Can you hack a wireless camera?
This issue has been in the news a few times, read more about a 2016 CCTV camera hack here. Most of these scare stories however involve remote access Wifi cameras, which use a slightly different technology. For wireless cameras it’s highly unlikely that your CCTV camera would be maliciously hacked, but someone with a receiver on the same frequency (2.4GHz) could potentially pick up the signal from a standard analogue wireless camera. Digital wireless cameras however are far more secure as they use multiple frequencies to pair the camera and the receiver. So if you’re concerned about someone picking up the signal from your wireless camera then go digital for extra peace of mind.
What is a digital wireless camera?
A digital wireless camera is paired to the recording device (such as our LCD monitors) to ensure a clearer signal by using a wide range of frequencies. This reduces the risk of interference from other appliances in your house and makes sure no other users can pick up your camera’s signal. The clearer signal can also work from twice the distance of most analogue devices- up to 100m in direct line of sight with standard antennae.
What is the range for a wireless CCTV camera?
This depends on the wireless camera that you’re looking at. We always display the wireless range of the cameras on the listing, measured in metres or kilometres. We sell specialist cameras that can reach huge ranges that are best suited to large properties and farms. If you find that your wireless camera doesn’t have the range you need then you can upgrade it or add a high gain wireless antenna to extend the reach of the wireless signal.
Do I need internet for a wireless security camera?
No you don’t need internet for a standard wireless security camera. The wireless part refers to the signal sent from the camera to the receiver. We do have security cameras that use IP technology, which means they can connect to your network enabling remote access, but our standard wireless security cameras found here do not.
Do wireless cameras have to be plugged in?
Yes, they do need to be plugged in. The wireless part refers to the signal sent between the camera and the receiver but the camera will still need to be powered. Think of it like a wireless radio - the wireless part refers to how the radio receives the signal, but you still need to power your radio. Like a wireless security camera this can be down by plugging directly to a power source, or for some cameras, using a battery. Using a direct power source is preferable as batteries don’t last long and will need regular replacing. If you power your wireless camera directly to a power source then you will have uninterrupted footage.
Do wireless cameras need batteries?
No they do not, unless they are a battery powered camera. Most of our wireless cameras are just plugged directly to a power source.
Do wireless cameras record?
Most wireless cameras will need a separate recording unit such as a DVR to record your footage. Some of our top selling wireless kits have a screen which records to an SD card whilst enabling you to live watch your footage on the portable LCD screen.
Can I buy a hidden wireless camera?
Yes, we have hidden wireless cameras too which are ideal for covert filming when you want to catch someone up to no good. Perhaps a neighbour causing damage to your car or a staff member helping themselves to your till. We have wireless pinhole cameras that can be hidden inside of everyday objects so that your subject doesn’t know they’re being recorded.