- Just Cameras
- Camera Recorders
- Other Covert Cameras
- CCTV with Monitor
- Wireless Systems
- Long Range Equipment
- Wireless Cameras
- Professional HD
- Network IP
- 4K CCTV
- Vehicle Security
- Professional HD
- Network IP
- 4K CCTV
- Standard DVRs
- Pro HD DVRs
- Network IP NVRs
- 4K CCTV NVRs
- Bird Box Cameras
- Outdoor Nature Cameras
- Farm and Breeding Kits
- Power Supplies
- Connectors & Adaptors
- Data Storage
- CCTV Accessories
- Wireless CCTV system with 4 HD cameras and recorder
- Wifi bridge allows transmission across huge ranges- up to 3km!
- Includes 4 Hikvision 1080p HD TVI cameras with night vision
- 4 Channel hybrid DVR allows split screen viewing in HD
- Remote access via PC or mobile lets you check cameras from anywhere
- Perfect barn camera kit for monitoring livestock
- Transmitter and receiver pack for long range WiFi link
- Send IP camera signal up to 5km in line of sight
- 5.8GHz signal helps prevent interference for clear signal
- Includes pole mounts for outdoor installation
- A great way to transmit IP cameras and CCTV signals wirelessly!
- Up to 300Mpbs to provide fast link for demanding security needs
- Digital Wireless system allows interference-free transmission
- System includes 4 security cameras with 20 metres night vision
- Weather Resistant Hikvision cameras record 700TV Lines
- Features CCTV microphone for audio recording
- Ideal Farm CCTV kit for use monitoring livestock
- One high gain 7dBi antenna doubles wireless range
- High gain wireless antenna for transmitters and receivers
- Omni-directional - no need to precisely aim antenna
- Magnetic base and SMA connector
- Use hi-gain antenna to boost wireless network router range
- 2 Camera Digital Wireless CCTV kit with receiver
- Each camera features 15m IR night vision
- Digital Wireless allows 100m transmission range
- IP66 waterproof cameras suitable for outdoor use
- Receiver can plug straight into any CCTV DVR.
- Complete indoor digital wireless pan tilt camera with screen DVR
- Motorised camera can be remotely controlled with screen or app
- Records clear & sharp images in 720p HD with 8m night vision
- Digital wireless allows huge range of up to 100m
- Includes combination screen & recorder to monitor footage
- Mobile access allows remote control from a smartphone!
- Additional Camera for Portable LCD wireless system only
- Records crisp video footage at up to 720p HD Resolution
- Digital Wireless transmission allows clean signal up to 100m range
- Up to 10m night vision range from IR LEDs
- Passive Infra Red (PIR) sensor allows accurate motion detection
- Wireless CCTV security system with 2 outdoor cameras
- Each camera features night vision with a 15 metre range
- Secure digital wireless transmission with up to 100m range
- Receiver connects to fully-fledged 4 channel CCTV DVR
- 1TB DVR to store lots of footage from your cameras
- Connects to network providing reliable PC & mobile remote access
- Includes 4 outdoor night vision security cameras
- Each camera has its own wireless transmitter and receiver
- Digital wireless transmitters help ensure a clean signal
- High-gain antennae provide up to a massive 200m range
- Hikvision cameras record at 700TVL resolution
- Kit includes 1TB hybrid CCTV DVR
- Additional camera for portable LCD wireless system only
- Powerful built-in security light triggered by motion
- Digital Wireless boosts range and helps reduce interference
- PIR sensor can detect moving subjects near camera
- As well as security light, IR LEDs provide night vision
- Records detailed video in 720p HD
- Complete 4 camera wireless security system with professional DVR
- 4 bullet cameras with 15m night vision
- IP66 rated housings allow cameras to be used outdoors
- Digital wireless allows clean signal and up to 100m range
- Includes professional CCTV DVR with 1TB hard drive
- Recorder boasts remote access via PC or mobile
- Hybrid DVR also compatible with HD cameras
- Wireless 2.4Ghz Pinhole Spy Camera
- High Quality 700TV Line CMOS Imaging Sensor
- Measures 56x60x45mm with removable stand
- Changeable Channel (1-4) with Switches on back
- Wireless Range 50m Unobstructed, 20m Obstructed
- THIS IS A CAMERA ONLY, receiver not supplied
- Digital wireless pan tilt camera for portable LCD kit only
- Motorised camera can be remotely controlled with screen or app
- Captures clear & sharp images in 720p HD
- Features night vision for 24/7 surveillance
- Digital wireless transmission provides a huge range of up to 100m
- 2.4GHz Digital Wireless transmitter and receiver for CCTV
- Sends audio and video distances up to 100m
- IP66 waterproof housings on both transmitter and receiver
- Loop through video allows use of a monitor at the transmitter
- Digital wireless transmission improves signal quality
- Paired devices helps keep your CCTV secure
- Compact high definition digital wireless camera and receiver
- Uses AHD video technology to capture sharp 720p HD video
- Infrared LEDs provide 15m night vision range
- Durable metal housing is IP66 rated for outdoor use
- Low interference digital wireless transmits up to 100m
- Receiver connects directly to one of our hybrid HD DVRs
Wireless CCTV Cameras for the Home or Business
Wireless CCTV cameras send their video and audio to a receiver via wireless transmission, not a cable. It’s worth noting that the camera will still need power, this part isn’t wireless. Either the camera will need to be plugged into a power source (the easiest option) or in some cases, they can connect to a battery if the camera is setup for this (the not to straight forward option). Using a battery isn’t ideal as the battery for your wireless CCTV camera will drain quickly, depending on usage. The battery may run out right before any of the good stuff starts to happen!
How to install a wireless camera?
Installing a wireless camera is pretty easy and if you’re handy with a drill then you can do it yourself. First thing to do is to plug everything in and lay it all out on the kitchen table and check that the camera and the receiver are ‘talking’ to each other. This save you from mounting everything before finding out there’s an issue and you have to take it all down again. Once it’s all working then you can mount your cameras into position and run the cables to a power source. Check out our blog here about how to position your CCTV cameras to cover maximum area.
Can you make a wireless camera wired?
As a rule no, most wireless cameras will not have this option unless it’s specifically built in. If you suspect that you may want to go wired in the future, then go wired now. Wired is far more reliable and will produce a higher quality image without signal interruptions. Don’t forget you can easily go the other way if needs be- convert a wired camera to wireless by using one of our transmitter and receiver sets.
Can you hack a wireless camera?
This issue has been in the news a few times, read more about a 2016 CCTV camera hack here. Most of these scare stories however involve remote access Wifi cameras, which use a slightly different technology. For wireless cameras it’s highly unlikely that your CCTV camera would be maliciously hacked, but someone with a receiver on the same frequency (2.4GHz) could potentially pick up the signal from a standard analogue wireless camera. Digital wireless cameras however are far more secure as they use multiple frequencies to pair the camera and the receiver. So if you’re concerned about someone picking up the signal from your wireless camera then go digital for extra peace of mind.
What is a digital wireless camera?
A digital wireless camera is paired to the recording device (such as our LCD monitors) to ensure a clearer signal by using a wide range of frequencies. This reduces the risk of interference from other appliances in your house and makes sure no other users can pick up your camera’s signal. The clearer signal can also work from twice the distance of most analogue devices- up to 100m in direct line of sight with standard antennae.
What is the range for a wireless CCTV camera?
This depends on the wireless camera that you’re looking at. We always display the wireless range of the cameras on the listing, measured in metres or kilometres. We sell specialist cameras that can reach huge ranges that are best suited to large properties and farms. If you find that your wireless camera doesn’t have the range you need then you can upgrade it or add a high gain wireless antenna to extend the reach of the wireless signal.
Do I need internet for a wireless security camera?
No you don’t need internet for a standard wireless security camera. The wireless part refers to the signal sent from the camera to the receiver. We do have security cameras that use IP technology, which means they can connect to your network enabling remote access, but our standard wireless security cameras found here do not.
Do wireless cameras have to be plugged in?
Yes, they do need to be plugged in. The wireless part refers to the signal sent between the camera and the receiver but the camera will still need to be powered. Think of it like a wireless radio - the wireless part refers to how the radio receives the signal, but you still need to power your radio. Like a wireless security camera this can be down by plugging directly to a power source, or for some cameras, using a battery. Using a direct power source is preferable as batteries don’t last long and will need regular replacing. If you power your wireless camera directly to a power source then you will have uninterrupted footage.
Do wireless cameras need batteries?
No they do not, unless they are a battery powered camera. Most of our wireless cameras are just plugged directly to a power source.
Do wireless cameras record?
Most wireless cameras will need a separate recording unit such as a DVR to record your footage. Some of our top selling wireless kits have a screen which records to an SD card whilst enabling you to live watch your footage on the portable LCD screen.
Can I buy a hidden wireless camera?
Yes, we have hidden wireless cameras too which are ideal for covert filming when you want to catch someone up to no good. Perhaps a neighbour causing damage to your car or a staff member helping themselves to your till. We have wireless pinhole cameras that can be hidden inside of everyday objects so that your subject doesn’t know they’re being recorded.