- Just Cameras
- Camera Recorders
- Other Covert Cameras
- CCTV with Monitor
- Wireless Systems
- Long Range Equipment
- Wireless Cameras
- Coax HD
- Network IP
- 4K CCTV
- Vehicle Security
- Coax HD
- Network IP
- 4K CCTV
- Standard DVRs
- Pro HD DVRs
- Network IP NVRs
- 4K CCTV NVRs
- Bird Box Cameras
- Outdoor Nature Cameras
- Farm and Breeding Kits
- Power Supplies
- Connectors & Adaptors
- Data Storage
- CCTV Accessories
- Complete wireless security kit with camera and recorder/monitor
- Camera records footage at 720p HD, amazing quality for wireless!
- Digital Wireless transmission helps ensure a clear signal
- Camera's PIR detector uses a subject's body heat to trigger recording
- Combination screen/DVR works from battery for portability
- Connect DVR to your router to view live over a mobile device
- 1x HD Digital Wireless CCTV Camera with 1.5m cable
- 1x Combination Receiver, DVR & screen
- 2x Mains Power Supplies with 1.5m cable
- 1x Network Cable
- English Instructions
- 2 Year warranty with SpyCameraCCTV
- 720p HD Video- Camera records footage in 1280x720 resolution, much higher than other wireless kits, and helping capture highly detailed video of any subjects
- PIR Sensor- Passive Infra Red sesnor built into the camera can detect sudden changes in ambient temperature, perfect for triggering recording when subjects move in front of it
- 10m Night Vision- Ring of powerful IR LEDs can record subjects up to 10m in the dead of night
- Built In Microphone- Records audio from subjects in front of the camera
- Weather Resistant- Can be installed in exposed external locations
- Digital Wireless- Camera and recorder are paired together electronically, allowing much cleaner transmission, with reduced risk of interference or other users picking up your video
- 3m Cable- Combined cable length from camera and power supply provides plenty of flexibility when installing
- Combination Recorder- Device combines a wireless receiver, DVR and colour monitor, meaning you only have to set up one device to get the system up and running!
- Rechargeable Battery- In addition to mains power, screen can work from internal battery, allowing you to easily move screen around
- 9" Colour Screen- Built-in wide colour screen provides a perfect way to view footage from your camera
- Mobile Access- Plug the recorder into your internet router and scan the included QR code to easily view footage on your smartphone or tablet
- Push Notifications- Get live alerts on your phone when the recorder or cameras detect motion
- 4 Channel Recorder- System can be expanded to 2 cameras at 720p HD, or 4 cameras at standard definition
- MicroSD Recording- Footage is recorded to the integral MicroSD card slot. Supports cards up to 128GB, card not included
- Talkback Function- By holding down a button on the screen you can talk through the speaker on the camera, great for use in a doorway
- Power Save Mode- When using motion detection, screen can be set to enter standby mode when the system is not recording
We use discreet, plain packaging for all orders, view examples of our packages here.
- Standard £FREE (£2.95 for orders below £30)
3–5 working days
- Next Day £4.95
Working days | Orders before 4pm
- Next Day Pre-10.30am £14.90
Working days | Orders before 4pm
- Saturday £9.50
Orders before 4pm Friday
- Sunday £9.90
Orders before 4pm Friday
Read more about our worldwide delivery options
We aim to process any orders placed before 4pm the same working day. If you order more than one item then we ship each subsequent item for free. Our parcels are sent with discreet plain packaging and are only marked with our return address. Please be aware that all next day delivery services are for working days only and exclude weekends and bank holidays.
We offer a easy 30 day returns policy to give peace of mind that we'll find the right product for you.
Scanning System: Interlaced
Field of View: 80°
Gain Control: Auto
White Balance: Auto
IR LED Frequency: 850nm
Night Vision Range: Up to 10m
Recording Resolution: 720p (up to 2 cameras), VGA (up to 4 cameras)
Storage: MicroSD (supports up to 128GB, not included)
LCD Screen: 9" TFT LCD
Camera Power Supply: 9V 1000mA
Screen Power Supply: 5V 2000mA
Nice fast delivery. Very well packaged. Up and running in no time. Simple plug and play. Phone app simple. Top quality and I can add further cameras when I’m ready
A pleasure doing business with SpyCamera. It was so easy to use, up and running in a couple of minutes. All you need is a power supply. Downloaded the app from android, scanned the code, and the live feed is available. Would recommend it to anyone.
Early days, but as yet totally pleased with the company, the staff, and most of all the product, (digital wireless 9” monitoring system) easy set up, easy operation, and easy app set up;
Great service, great product, very pleased with purchase. Time will tell should any problems arise as to how good the warranty is but for now very happy.
I have had this system for 18 months now and you cannot beat it for the money. The police were also very impressed and its helped secure one conviction for criminal damage and another is in process! Just ordered another camera to go with it so we can secure the front of the house too.
i purchased one of these last year in replacement of a b graded version id previously brought , although it seemed to do the job fairly competently early on , it also missed a lot of potential recordings , which i even tested myself i was on average 4-10 metres away from the camera moving around and it didnt start motion recording at all even though it was setup on the unit to do so, wireless signal was on full bars and receiving audio and video from both cameras , picture is also very degraded at night (2 cameras both set at HD) and the cameras dont really throw out enough IR , with a bit of tweaking it could be a fantastic bit of kit , needs updating from a camera perspective especially for outdoor usage
Hi John, thanks for the feedback, in fairness the standard out of the box “Motion sensitivity” settings do need to be increased within the menu. This system is pretty unique in the fact that it will look for both motion and heat in order for it to record, this cuts down on false alerts massively but does reduce the sensitivity. You can set it to record continuously and also just on motion (rather than heat as well) which will significantly increase the sensitivity but you may find you will get some recordings without anything happening as the sensitivity is now so high. The Range for this can be up to 10 meters.
We have taken on board the night vision issue and in our latest shipment use a stronger LED..
I'm impressed. Very nice piece of kit. Extremely easy to set up and use. Only slight downside is that camera and bracket are plastic and feels slightly flimsy but all in all it works well and is good value for money compared with other systems I have used.
Nice long power cord on the camera unlike a lot of other systems.
So pleased I will be ordering another camera in the near future.
Had previously purchased the standard video wireless system but after having reception problems SpyCamera agreed to an exchange for a 720p system all with minimal fuss by the helpful Neil.
The 720p system has better range and the night vision does not suffer from low light interference which stopped it activating in the previous system. Having an LCD screen that is truly portable is a big advantage and we have had alot of fun with the talkback on the cameras. All round a very good system but bear in mind 720p only works with 2 cameras, add more and you get standard definition but still doesn't detract from a very good CCTV.
Uniquely, the cameras are capable of recording at an impressive 720p HD resolution, previously unheard of for wireless CCTV kits! The extra detail this records means the resulting security footage will be much more useful if you have to go back and review it should the worst happen. If you want to expand the system at a later date, up to 2 cameras are supported at full 720p resolution, or up to 4 at standard definition. The camera also has a built in PIR sensor, allowing it to detect a subject's body heat, and use it to trigger recording- a much more reliable system than standard motion detection! The feature packed camera is finished off with a ring of IR LEDs, providing clear night vision of subjects up to 10m away.
Footage from the camera is then transmitted to the recorder/monitor using advanced Digital Wireless technology. This pairs the devices together in order to send the video signal across a wide range of frequencies, both helping reduce the risk of wireless interference and making sure that no other users can pick up your camera's signal.
The recording device itself combines a wireless receiver with a MicroSD DVR and a 9" colour LCD. This means everything you need to record and view the cameras is in one single device. To make it even more versatile, the screen has an internal battery, allowing you to unplug the device and move it around your house without any constrictions. Additional features also include an automatic power save function and even a talkback mode, using the small speaker built into the camera. Footage is stored to the built-in MicroSD card slot (supports up to 64GB, card not included), capable of holding many days' worth of footage. For mobile security, connecting the device to your internet router and scanning the included QR code lets you watch live footage from your camera on a smartphone or tablet.