- Just Cameras
- Camera Recorders
- Other Covert Cameras
- CCTV with Monitor
- Wireless Systems
- Long Range Equipment
- Wireless Cameras
- Professional HD
- Network IP
- 4K CCTV
- Vehicle Security
- Professional HD
- Network IP
- 4K CCTV
- Standard DVRs
- Pro HD DVRs
- Network IP NVRs
- 4K CCTV NVRs
- Bird Box Cameras
- Outdoor Nature Cameras
- Farm and Breeding Kits
- Power Supplies
- Connectors & Adaptors
- Data Storage
- CCTV Accessories
- Colour Bird Box Camera Kit with SD Card Recorder
- Exclusive Green Feathers brand, only at SpyCameraCCTV
- 30m obstructed Wireless Range, 50m unobstructed
- 1 Channel 2.4 GHz wireless recorder DVR with motion detection
- Insert SDHC card into Computer or Mac to view video
- Record High Quality D1 720 x 576 Video at 25fps
- Easy Recorder and Wireless Nestbox Camera setup
- 1x Wireless Bird Box Camera
- 1x Mains power supply for camera 8v 500ma with 3m lead
- 1x Mini DVR with Wireless Antenna
- 1x 3.5mm Jack to RCA Male AV Lead
- 1x 3.5mm Jack to RCA Female AV Lead
- 1x 1.5m Mains power to 12V 500mAh for recorder
- 2 year guarantee from SpyCameraCCTV
- Wireless transmission - Uses 2.4GHz wireless to transmit video to receiver up to 50 metres away (in clear line of sight)
- 700 TV Line Bird box Camera - Tiny Camera uses a First-Grade CMOS Image Sensor
- Camera Auto Cycle - The Mini Wireless Recorder can be set up to automatically cycle through the cameras one after another sequentially.Time spent displaying each camera can be set in the range of 5-30 seconds
- Auto Overwrite - Once the SD Card has been filled to capacity, the Mini DVR can automatically overwrite the oldest footage
- High Quality D1 Recording - This mini 2.4GHz receiver can record video footage at D1 resolution of 720 x 576 at 25 fps
- 1-25 FPS Adjustable Recording - The Mini DVR Receiver in this pack can be tweaked to record for longer by using a lower frame rate (FPS) or record fluid video footage when using its 25FPS settings
- NTSC and PAL Compatible - Works with both UK and US TV standards
- Motion Detection Record Mode - Allows unit to automatically start recording or take a picture when motion is sensed on one of the cameras
- Fine Tuneable Motion Sensing - The motion detection record mode can be fine tuned by use of the "Zoning" Feature and sensitivity parameter
- Motion Detection Pre-Record - Unit can be set to automatically record the 10 seconds prior to motion triggering
- Footage Recorded onto SD Card - All footage is recorded onto Secure Digital (SD) Card plugged into the unit making playback/viewing easy (32GB Max. Supported)
- User Friendly menu system - Allows for easy operation and intuitive interface to recorder advanced features
- AVI MPEG4 Video Format - Footage recorded by the unit can be easily played back on a PC, Laptop or Mac without the need for extra software
- JPEG Photo Format - Pictures taken by the unit can be viewed on any platform with ease
- Footage Date/Time Stamping - Recorded footage and pictures can have the date and time displayed on them
- Multilingual Menu - The Mini DVR can display the menu system in 10 different languages
We use discreet, plain packaging for all orders, view examples of our packages here.
- Standard £FREE (£2.95 for orders below £30)
3–5 working days
- Next Day £4.95
Working days | Orders before 4pm
- Next Day Pre-10.30am £14.90
Working days | Orders before 4pm
- Saturday £9.50
Orders before 4pm Friday
- Sunday £9.90
Orders before 4pm Friday
Read more about our worldwide delivery options
We aim to process any orders placed before 4pm the same working day. If you order more than one item then we ship each subsequent item for free. Our parcels are sent with discreet plain packaging and are only marked with our return address. Please be aware that all next day delivery services are for working days only and exclude weekends and bank holidays.
We offer a easy 30 day returns policy to give peace of mind that we'll find the right product for you.
Imaging Sensor: 1/3 inch
Horizontal Resolution: 700 TV Lines
Line CMOS Total Pixels: 628 x 582 (PAL) / 510 x 492 (NTSC)
Scanning Frequency(H): 15.625KHz 15.734KHz
Scanning Frequency(V): 50Hz 60Hz
Angular Field of View: 110 degree (f=2.8mm)
Minimum Illumination: 3.0Lux (F1.2)/ 0 Lux (IR LED On)
Consumption Current: 80mA
Wireless Frequency: ISM 2.414 - 2.468ghz
Operating Range: 30m/100m (Obstructed / Unobstructed)
Transmission Power: 10mW
Gain Control: Automatic
Modulation Mode: FM
Power: DC 8V 500mA
Operating Temperature: -10oC ~ +40oC
Operating Humidity: 85%RH
Dimension (WxLxH): 42x35x35mm
Working Voltage: DC 12V
Work Current: 400mA
Working Temperature: -10℃~+50℃
Maximum Memory: 32 GB
Compression File Format: MPEG4
Record mode: Motion detect, Manual Record, Boot Record, Pre-record, Scheduled Record
Manual record: 5min/ 10min/ 20min (optional)
Motion Detect: 20 seconds
Boot Record: Yes/no
Pre Event Record: 5seconds/10seconds/off (optional)
Record quality: 3 rating
Adjustable Video Resolution: 720*480/640*480/320*240
Frame Rate: 5FPS/10FPS/15FPS/30FPS (optional)
1-channel DVR overview
I treated myself to the bird box camera having found spycamera to be the cheapest.
It was fairly easy to fit and assemble. The picture quality is very good but have noticed scrolling lines when I use my pc. Not sure how to remedy this. Just waiting for the birds to start nesting now! I\'m really happy with my purchase
I bought a couple of cameras in August to fit to bird boxes for our own \"Springwatch\" The initial sale was smooth and easy with no problems.I installed the cameras in September,they worked great and then left them alone to await the nesting season.Unfortunately in January one of the cameras wasn\'t switching to night vision.I contacted Open 24 seven who without hesitation replaced the camera(updated version) in what was a smooth trouble free operation.Most sellers will be great when they are taking you money,it\'s what happens when there is a problem that sorts out the good from the bad.I don\'t normally do reviews on people I buy from but I think 24 Seven deserve a 5 star rating,
You can use the Mini D1 digital video recorder with any of our 2.4 GHz wireless or wired cameras. With the new 720 x 576 D1 real time recording resolution you can record D1 footage at full 25FPS, not 2FPS like other DVR's! Even our top professional cameras will look amazing. This resolution is the highest recording resolution we sell and will look great when played back on a PC or HD TV.
The Mini DVR also has a pre-record function which means you'll never miss a moment of footage! The DVR will automatically record up to 10 seconds before the motion detection, which means you'll see what happened 10 seconds before the motion occurs! This feature is great if you want to catch someone doing something quickly.
This Mini DVR is very easy to setup and will take minutes for you to master, the software is very easy use and the connections are very simple. The unit comes with an easy to use overwrite system so you don't have to worry about swapping SD cards out all the time! The DVR will automatically overwrite the oldest footage on the memory card. Simple! It also supports upto 32 Gb SDHC cards for maximum storage capacity. The DVR can support recording on any one of 4 wireless channels simultaneously and 1 wired channel. You can scroll through each camera feed from the menu system. Because of the new MPEG4 recording format you can now get more footage on your SD card, it's around 500MB per hour of footage so that's around 64 hours constant recording on a 32GB SD Card!
This unit runs at 12 volts so it can be powered by a car battery in a remote location. It can also directly power one camera, so you only need 1 battery or plug socket! This means you could hide the mini DVR almost anywhere, use it to guard your shop, car or office, we even had a customer bury one under his egg shed!
The receiver will work with up to 4 Wireless 2.4GHz Cameras and one wired Security Camera (although only one camera can be set to record with motion detection at any one time).
The wireless bird box camera has focus from just a few inches up to around 30 meters, this enables you to get the best of pictures no matter how far the object is away from the lens. The wider angle 2.8mm lens gives you extra width when viewing inside a birdbox (many companies supply 6mm as standard). This means you can usually see the entrance hole and the bottom of the bird box.
You can either run it from the battery (3-5 hours) or the supplied mains power supply. We recommend power adaptors for viewing 24/7.
It's very small, perfect for hiding and fits perfectly in a bird box or other animal box, hive, den or hole. The 6 LED's are just right for seeing in a small space and not too powerful to burn out the LED's or disturb the birds. We have had customers use this tiny cam system for watching owls, buzzards, tiny birds even used as by professionals as a bird breeding cam across multiple box units. Although for bigger nests, some have chosen our slightly larger 11 or 30 LED product. If you are a professional breeder, give us a call as we have built many Avery systems for customers.
The camera itself is only 42x35mm and screws neatly to a wall or into a bird box. For businesses, this device can serve to monitor operations in offices, shops or warehouses. Great as an affordable hidden security CCTV system.
This product has 4 channels available, so if you wish to expand your wireless system in the future, you can add a further 3 cameras. One for your bird table, front of the bird box or other location.
The built in transmitter has a range of up to 50m, dependent on obstacles. The Tiny hidden Day and Night camera has a high resolution of 700 lines from its CMOS imaging chip set and can be run off a 8V AC power adaptor (supplied).