- Spy Cameras
- Just Cameras
- Camera Recorders
- Other Covert Cameras
- Wireless Cameras
- Portable LCD Screens
- Long Range Equipment
- Mini Hidden Spy Cams
- Day And Night
- 4 Cam Systems
- PC CCTV Systems
- CCTV Systems
- Home Security
- Business Security
- Professional Security
- Wireless Security
- Vehicle Security
- Security Cameras
- Choose By Quality
- Choose Camera Type
- Choose Night Vision Range
- HD IP Cameras
- 720p Cameras
- 1080p Cameras
- 4 Camera Kits
- 8 Camera Kits
- CCTV Recorders
- Digital Video Recorders
- Wildlife Cameras
- Bird Box Cameras
- Outdoor Nature Cameras
- Farm and Breeding Kits
- Action Cameras
- GoPros and Sports Cameras
- CCTV Power Packs
- Miscellaneous Accessories
- CLEARANCE PRODUCTS
Warning: mysql_num_rows() expects parameter 1 to be resource, null given in /home/spycamer/public_html/spycamera.php on line 993
- Ideal wireless CCTV camera for home
- Record High Quality D1 720 x 576 Video at 25 FPS
- CCTV Camera uses Infrared for 10 Metre Night Vision
- 1 Channel 2.4GHz DVR with pre-record motion detect
- 50 Metre Unobstructed 2.4GHz Wireless signal range
- Records to SD Card up to 32GB for easy playback
- 1 x waterproof 30 LED infra red / night vision / Daytime camera.
- DVR receiver with Antenna.
- RCA Audio/Video Input lead to 3.5mm connector.
- RCA Audio/Video Output lead to 3.5mm connector.
- 2 x 1.2 meter UK Mains adapters for prolonged use of both the receiver and camera.
- Full 2 Years Warranty Card.
- English Step By Step set up instructions.
- Alloyed shell, weather-proof structure for outdoor installation.
- 30 Infrared (IR) LED for 7-10 Meter night vision distance.
- Low Profile DVR Design - Fanless silent operation and small size means the recorder can be hidden easily.
- High horizontal resolution CMOS offering 380 TV line quality.
- 4 Wireless Channels, 1 Wired Channel Input - Up to 4 Wireless 2.4GHz Security Cameras can be used with this Mini DVR and 1 CCTV Camera can be directly plugged via the AV in plug on the unit. Please note device can only record one of these at a time.
- Camera Auto Cycle - The Mini Wireless Recorder can be set up to automatically cycle through the cameras one after another sequentially.Time spent displaying each camera can be set in the range of 5-30 seconds.
- Auto Overwrite - Once the SD Card has been filled to capacity, the Mini DVR can automatically overwrite the oldest footage.
- High Quality D1 Recording - This mini 2.4GHz receiver can record video footage at D1 resolution of 720 x 576 at 25 fps.
- 1-25 FPS Adjustable Recording - The Mini DVR Receiver in this pack can be tweaked to record for longer by using a lower frame rate (FPS) or record fluid video footage when using its 25FPS settings.
- NTSC and PAL Compatible - Works with both UK and US TV stand ards.
- Motion Detection Record Mode - Allows unit to automatically start recording or take a picture when motion is sensed on one of the cameras.
- Fine Tuneable Motion Sensing - The motion detection record mode can be fine tuned by use of the "Zoning" Feature and sensitivity parameter.
- Motion Detection Pre-Record - Unit can be set to automatically record the 10 seconds prior to motion triggering.
- Footage Recorded onto SD Card - All footage is recorded onto Secure Digital (SD) Card plugged into the unit making playback/viewing easy (32GB Max. Supported)
- User Friendly menu system allows for easy operation and intuitive interface to recorder advanced features.
- AVI MPEG4 Video Format - Footage recorded by the unit can be easily played back on a PC, Laptop or Mac with out the need for extra software.
- JPEG Photo Format - Pictures taken by the unit can be viewed on any platform with ease.
- Footage Date/Time Stamping - Recorded footage and pictures can have the date and time displayed on them.
- Multilingual Menu - The Mini DVR can display the menu system in 10 different languages.
We use discreet, plain packaging for all orders, view examples of our packages here
£4.90 - Super Saver Delivery 3-5 Working Days
£8.90 - Next Working Day Tracked Courier Delivery
£14.90 - Next Working Day Tracked Pre-10am Delivery
17.90 NOW £9.50- Saturday Tracked Courier Delivery
£9.90 - Sunday Tracked Courier Delivery
Click here to view our worldwide delivery options
We aim to process any orders placed before 4.00pm the same day. If you order more than one item then we ship each subsequent item for free. Our parcels are sent with discreet plain packaging and are only marked with our return address. Please be aware that all 24 hour delivery services are for working days only and exclude weekends and bank holidays.
Horizontal Resolution: 380TV
Line PAL Resolution: 628(H) x 582(V)
NTSC Resolution: 510(H) x 492(V)
Image Device: 1/3 inch
OmniVision CMOS Video File size: Approx 23M/min
Field of View: 45 degrees (f=6mm)
Minimum Illumination: 0
Lux Infrared LEDs: x30
Scanning Frequency(H): 15.625KHz 15.734KHz
Scanning Frequency(V): 50Hz 60Hz
Power Adapter: DC 12V/500mA
Dimensions: Diameter 57x68mm Weight: 200g
Mini D1 DVR
Working Voltage DC12V Work Current 400mA
Working Temperature -10℃~+50℃
Maximum Memory 32 GB
Maximum Memory Capacity 32 GB
Compression File Format MPEG4
Record mode Motion detect, Manual Record, Boot Record, Pre-record,
Scheduled Record Video clip Length
Manual record: 5min/ 10min/ 20min (optional)
Motion Detect: 20 seconds
Boot Record Yes/no
Pre Event Record 5seconds/10seconds/off (optional)
Record quality 3 rating
adjustable Video Resolution 720*480/640*480/320*240 (adjustable) Frame Rate 5FPS/10FPS/15FPS/30FPS (optional)
Record signal 1 channel video & audio
File Store Mode Overwrite when full or stop when full Compatible camera CMOS & CCD Dimension 130*107*26mm
1-channel DVR Overview
I recently bought a wireless CCTV system from SpyCamera (I live in France) The day it arrived I was having a problem fitting the aerial on the receiver. I then broke it trying to pull it back out, (my fault entirely!!). I phoned the helpline to ask how much a new one would cost. They immediately sympathised with what had happened and told me a new one would be in the post that day!! At their cost, including postage to France!!. They also helped me with some other tech. problems I was having at the same time,.Their advice was spot on and solved everything. I actually made two calls that day to them and got the same friendly and helpful advice from two different members of staff. So, not a "one off" job. I usually hate phoning help lines, but would phone these guys again anytime.
Mike Carrie. Brittany, France.
I'll admit that I have since found something very similar to what I bought from SPYCAMERACCTV for half the price at Aldi. However, I had a fault occur on DVR (the cameras recording device) where all seemed to work, but not when my SD card was inserted. Now I have years of electronic servicing experience but I couldn't stop the DVR re-booting whenever the card was in its slot. So in desperation I called the contact number and Neil diagnosed a faulty power supply. I was a little dubious but he also offered to replace the unit if he was wrong. Well, my new Power supply arrived, I connected it up and Bingo! Neil was right! I wouldn't have had that service anywhere else I suspect.... Thanks Neil, thanks SPYCAMERACCTV, I'd recommend you to anyone!
Received next day but fault on one unit, returned and replaced, no quibble.
Simple to set up, just followed the clear and simple guide included.
One of my TVs was unable to support the input resolution but that is not a fault of the camera. I just used another TV.
Definitely needed the power cable extension for the camera as it comes with a basic short cable.
Wireless was easy to set up. Interfered with my home WiFi but I just needed to switch my WiFi to another channel.
I recommend getting a 32GB card as more memory is generally better in principle. Would have liked the remote control included but this can be purchased as an optional extra.
I'm using the motion sensor which starts when some nearby foliage blows in the wind even on the lowest sensitivity setting but that's OK, it reassures me the camera is working. I could maks that area in the camera settings if I wanted.
Picture quality is excellent. Overall I am extremely pleased with this product and the quality is excellent. Great value for money.
Got this recently.camera works fine though not wide angle or HD ? quality is fine for what it does,will up grade to HD wide angle night vision OD1136BP model should do the trick.have mounted in secret place in jeep for forward facing filming and it works well with small monitor as total night vision in low light and darkness..don't think this is legal to drive without lights,but it works.:)I am using it as wifi with no interference from vehicle electrical field,both units powered by 12v cigarette adaptor,though prefer wired.having CCTV in vehicle for real time and monitoring without breaking the bank account..will update in due course.
Great little camera. Does what I want it too but as a female from an era where girls were taught to cook and sew I couldn't have worked out how to install it myself but had someone do that for me. As a user my only critcism so far is that the head of the camera tends to droop and not stay where I want it. Overall though I'm very happy with it.
Thank you for the review. If you tighten the screw in the hinge with a tiny screwdriver (like the ones used for glasses) it'll stiffen the joint and shouldn't experience the droop any more. I hope this helps.
I bought this kit after i rang up to speak to somebody. i wanted something to watch my back garden because my vegetables are being stolen and i wanted to be able to provide evidence to the police. so far i have got 3 videos of the people stealing from me, the picture is good enough to see there faces even at night.
The camera itself is both robust and waterproof, therefore can be installed in any environment. You can also focus the camera, which enables you to get the best from the pictures/footage you take short and long distance.
The camera allows for the transmission of excellent colour video image (Black and White when in night mode), directly to the compact wireless 2.4Ghz DVR unit provided in the package. The spy camera will switch from full colour to infrared depending upon the light conditions.
This Mini 1 Channel DVR (Digital Video Recorder) is packed with advanced features that are normally only seen on our 4 Channel CCTV DVRs such as Scheduled Recording, Motion Detection with Pre-Record and a Maximum recording Frame-Rate of 25FPS. It has been built from the ground up to provide a more user friendly interface with an intuitive menu system. If you are looking for a Security Camera Recorder to keep an eye on your car, secure your shop or are looking for a lightweight, portable DVR with advanced features at a low price, then this is the Recorder for you.
You can use the Mini D1 digital video recorder with any of our 2.4 GHz wireless or wired cameras. With the new 720 x 576 D1 real time recording resolution you can record D1 footage at full 25FPS, not 2fps like other DVRs! Even our top professional cameras will look amazing. This resolution is the highest recording resolution we sell and will look great when played back on a PC or HD TV.
The Mini DVR also has a pre record function which means you’ll never miss a moment of footage! The DVR will automatically record up to 10 seconds before the motion detection, which means you’ll see what happened 10 seconds before the motion occurs! This feature is great if you want to catch someone doing something quickly.
This Mini DVR is very easy to setup and will take minutes for you to master, the software is very easy use and the connections are very simple. The unit comes with an easy to use overwrite system so you don’t have to worry about swapping SD cards out all the time! The DVR will automatically overwrite the oldest footage on the memory card. Simple! It also supports up to 32GB SDHC cards for maximum storage capacity. The DVR can record on any one of 4 wireless channels and 1 wired channel. You can scroll through each camera feed from the menu system. Because of the new MPEG4 recording format you can now get more footage on your SD card, it's around 500mb per hour of footage so that's around 64 hours constant recording on a 32gb SD Card!
This unit runs at 12 volts so it can be powered by a car battery in a remote location. It can also directly power one camera, so you only need 1 battery or plug socket! This means you could hide the mini DVR almost anywhere, use it to guard your shop, car or office, we even had a customer bury one under his egg shed!
The receiver will work with up to 4 Wireless 2.4GHz Cameras and one wired Security Camera (although only one camera can be set to record with motion detection at any one time). You can even view a camera real time while it's recording!
The beauty of this package is that everything is included, so please ensure you are getting a complete package if you are comparing us to others who appear to have similar product bundles.