- Just Cameras
- Camera Recorders
- Other Covert Cameras
- CCTV with Monitor
- Wireless Systems
- Long Range Equipment
- Wireless Cameras
- Professional HD
- Network IP
- 4K CCTV
- Vehicle Security
- Professional HD
- Network IP
- 4K CCTV
- Standard DVRs
- Pro HD DVRs
- Network IP NVRs
- 4K CCTV NVRs
- Bird Box Cameras
- Outdoor Nature Cameras
- Farm and Breeding Kits
- Power Supplies
- Connectors & Adaptors
- Data Storage
- CCTV Accessories
Terms and Conditions
- AUTHORISED USE
It is a condition of your access and use of this web site that you agree and comply with in full the following terms and conditions of use. You are authorised to use this web site in accordance with these terms and conditions and SpyCameraCCTV reserves the right to restrict access or use by any person whom it considers does not comply with these terms and conditions.
Please be aware that SpyCameraCCTV may from time to time alter the information on this web site, including these terms and conditions.
- WHO WE ARE
This web site is operated by and on behalf of SpyCameraCCTV , All references to "we", "our" and "us" are references to SpyCameraCCTV.
- UK BASED
The information and services on our web site are directed solely at those persons who access this site from the United Kingdom mainland. Our business and the services we offer are governed by the applicable laws of England and Wales. No warranties and/or representations of any kind, express or implied, are given as to the compliance of the information shown on this web site, the services offered by or on behalf of us, any information relating to such services and our business in any respect with any laws of any other country which do not, in any event, affect or apply to the same.
Although we endeavour to ensure the technical and factual accuracy of all content of the web site, this cannot be guaranteed and some errors may occur. Our liabilities are excluded and/or limited as set out below.
To assist you in locating further information, we may include links to other web sites. However, this does not imply that we approve or endorse the contents of that web site or the material available from it and SpyCameraCCTV is not responsible for the content of such sites or their privacy policies.
- REPRODUCTION AND COPYRIGHT
Copyright, trademarks, database rights and other intellectual property in the content of this web site are the property of SpyCameraCCTV or our licensor. You may reproduce any content of this web site only if it is for your own personal use and it is for non-commercial purposes. Except as set out above, you may not modify, licence, create derivative works from or transfer, rent, lease or sell any content, software or information obtained from this web site.
The Materials, Design Content and Software on this web site is protected by copyright and is made available strictly on the terms of licence of such software and may not be used for any purpose other than the proper use of this web site in accordance with these terms and conditions.
Use of this web site is governed by and construed in accordance with English law and, by your use of our web site, you agree that any dispute or matter which arises between you and us will be dealt with exclusively by the Courts of England and Wales.
If any part of these terms and conditions are found to be unenforceable, void, illegal or invalid, all the other provisions shall remain in force in full both as to force and effect.
- REPORTING PROBLEMS WITH THE WEBSITE
If you have any queries in relation to this web site or the products and/or services we offer, please contact our us by e-mail at email@example.com
- ORDERS POLICY
If your product is in stock we aim to ship the goods within 24 hours which means we can we can usually deliver within 5 business days (Monday to Friday - not weekends).
- SPECIAL OFFERS AND PROMOTIONS
For promotional codes the discount cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer and where a competing discount is already applied to a product, the larger discount of the two will only apply. Only one discount code can be applied per order and is not applicable to delivery costs unless it is a delivery specific offer. SpyCameraCCTV reserves the right to withdraw any promotional code if it is subject to misuse. Discounts cannot be redeemed retrospectively.
Free shipping offers are applicable to UK orders and only using the delivery method stated in the offer.
*Some products may not be included in promotions, special offers or sales.
- RETURNS POLICY
If in the unlikely event you are not 100% happy with your order placed with SpyCameraCCTV, we certainly want to help you. Please read the information below for more on how to proceed.
N.B WE CANNOT PROCESS RETURNS WITHOUT A RETURNS NUMBER. DO NOT RETURN YOUR ITEMS UNTIL YOU HAVE CONTACTED US OR AN ADMINISTRATION FEE MAYBE APPLIED.
- Item Not Wanted - REFUND: As an online retailer we are obliged to offer a 7 day money back guarantee on our goods. However, we understand this is not always long enough, so we offer you 14 days from the date of delivery so you have a chance to consider your purchase (this is often longer in festive periods – check our seasonal variations). Should you decide not wish to keep the product, you can return it during this time to get a full refund. Simply contact us by phone or email to get a Returns Reference Number (RMA) and form. You must complete this form when sending back the item so we can track your return otherwise this could seriously delay your refund.
- Item is Not What I Was Hoping For - EXCHANGE: It can be difficult to select the right product because CCTV is fairly obscure for most people (even us sometimes!). If the product is not quite right for you, simply contact our team who can help on choosing your perfect solution. Once you’ve settled on something more suitable, we can exchange the product charging or refunding (if within our 30 day period) as appropriate. Once again you’ll need to get a Returns Reference Number (RMA) before returning the items.
- Damaged in Transit or Incorrect Items - REPLACE: In the unlikely event you receive a damaged or incorrect item, we request you contact us by phone or email to obtain a Returns form and a Returns Reference Number so we can quickly deal with your return. Without this, returns can be severely delayed. Once received we will refund your return postage for second class standard postage, up to a maximum of £6.90 (proof of postage is enough). Postage refunds may have to be made by cheque. If you wish to add additional insurance or expedited delivery this is at your cost. Your replacement product will be shipped to you using the same delivery option as your original purchase at no cost to you.
- Faulty Item Under Warranty - REPAIR: In the unlikely event that your item develops a fault, we request that you call a member of our technical team. Some faults can be solved with a little guidance, but if we establish a fault is present, you will be issued with a Returns Form and a Returns Reference Number (RMA) so we can quickly deal with your return. Without this, returns can be severely delayed. If after testing it is found that your item(s) are faulty, we will endeavour to repair or replace your item(s) as quickly as possible. We will refund your return postage for second class standard postage, up to a maximum of £6.90 (proof of postage is enough). If you wish to add additional insurance or expedited delivery this is at your cost. Postage refunds may have to be made by cheque. Your item(s) will be returned to you via our standard 3-5 day delivery service. If you require a faster delivery service we can upgrade you to DPD 48 hour for an additional £6.90, or to DPD Next Day for an additional £4.95.
- Please note: Batteries only carry a 3 month warranty. If the products are tampered with in anyway (painted a different colour, written on, cables cut or cosmetically damaged) and have come back for a refund and are working, we hold the right to refuse a refund or only offer a partial refund for the affected items returned.
- N.B If replacement items are required urgently, and before returns are received by the team, you will be required to cover the full cost of the new item and postage cost until the other unit is received by the team. Once returned, the faulty item will be refunded.