- Pinhole Cameras
- Disguised Cameras
- Camera Recorders
- CCTV with Monitor
- Long Range Equipment
- Coax HD
- Network IP
- 4K CCTV
- Vehicle Security
- Coax HD
- Network IP
- 4K CCTV
- Coax HD DVRs
- Network IP NVRs
- 4K CCTV NVRs
- Bird Box Cameras
- Outdoor Nature Cameras
- Farm and Breeding Kits
- Power Supplies
- Connectors & Adaptors
- Data Storage
- CCTV Accessories
CCTV Trade Enquiries
Based in Bristol, we offer a huge range of CCTV at amazing trade prices. We are a professional equipment supplier, providing cutting edge camera and recorder technology to the CCTV trade for over a decade. Our advisers are trained to provide in depth support for retailers and installers. This means that, whether you want to place a bulk order or put together a bespoke system for your customer, we’re sure to be able to offer you the best solution. Naturally we can also offer our most competitive prices directly to trade, so always be sure to get in touch for our best offers.
Visit our Trade Desk
Our trade desk is open for business! Visit us to discuss your latest CCTV project, collect your order or test our latest products.
Our sales team are happy to help with providing your latest equipment for your clients. They'll walk you through the kit that suits your requirements and advise you of the best solution. You can then collect your equipment on site to take away (subject to availability).
If you wish to visit us please contact us beforehand to let us know when you are arriving so that we can make sure we have someone available for you.
A sales representative can take you through how the equipment works so that you have everything you need to get set up.
We are a Hikvision Authorised Wholesaler so have access to all the latest stock at great prices.
How to Find Us
Our address is: Unit 3 Netham View Industrial Park, Netham Road, Bristol, BS5 9PQ.
- Access Blackswarth Road/Fireclay Road from Feeder Road or A420 Church Road
- Turn left (if travelling away from Feeder Road) or right (if travelling away from Church Road) into Netham Road by the edge of the park and allotments
- After about 100 metres, before you get to the row of terraced houses on the right, turn into the industrial park and up a steep drive
- You will see a large sign with "Open 24 Seven" on it up ahead, keep going towards this
- Parking is available by the loading bay
- Press the buzzer by the sliding door and someone will meet you to take you through
Dedicated Trade Installer Support
Trade Installer Support
Time is money on an installation and we prioritise installers with our FREE support, dealing with calls within 2 hours. Whilst we strongly recommend you set up systems and new technology at your workshop first, there are occasions when something happens on site or a customer asks for something you have not considered. We need to be on hand to assist quickly.
- First response within 2 hours of call (unless after 3pm)
- Email and telephone support as required
- Help with guides and talking through setups where necessary
- Access to online manuals, videos and guides on how to set up your equipment
- Want us to log in and do it? Our setup service is just £12.50 + VAT per item
Trade Installer Service - Your Remote Helping Hand
Just £12.50 + VAT per item or service
On occasions you may want our help to speed up your installation. We can be your remote technician to complete the system setup and configuration whilst you get on with the installation. This is covered by our engineer service and priced at just £12.50 + VAT per item or service. See us as your technical contractor that does not need to be paid a day rate or stop a chat over a coffee!
You will need to book this service in advance with our team. Find out more about our engineer service.
We allocate 20 minute booking slots for set ups; If they take longer due to issues with local equipment or slow internet, you are likely to incur further charges.
Trade - Supporting Your Customer
Ongoing phone support and remote viewing setup starting from £0.80p a week
We have found that most installers want to complete the job and move on. Not book in another visit or provide ongoing service and support if the customer has some teething issues with their system. Since we run an office-based helpdesk team, we can attend to such requests quickly and efficiently. Due to popular demand, we have extended our Silver Support and Gold Service customer packages to installers to offer their customers too.
Both of our packages include our personalised DNS remote setup service. This provides the customer with a personalised address and professional port-forwarded recorder for remote viewing. Find out more about our support packages here.
When your customer signs up with us, we will link their account with you and the origional order, and should they require on site visits in the future we will be sure to put them back in touch with you.
The big advantage is that you don't have to field calls from the customer or deal with any day to day questions. With our gold service, the customer also gets an extended warranty on the equipment they have purchased, along with some other benefits to give them piece of mind.
If you recommend our service then we give you the £12.50 + VAT credit on your account as a thank you to use against future orders. This is paid when the customer is set up and paid their annual Direct Debit fee.
The key advantages to this professional set up service are:
- Direct connection to recorder – not reliant on a 3rd party server,
- Personalised easy to remember address,
- Constant connection for more consistant connection,
- Multiple log in levels: admin, user etc.
- Additional remote configuration features,
- Log in via PC, tablet or phone
- Multiple simultaneous log ins
- And more…