Trade Installer Support
Time is money on an installation, and we prioritise installers with our FREE support, dealing with within emails within 2 hours. Whilst we strongly recommend you set up systems and new technology at your workshop first, there are occasions when something happens on site or a customer asks for something you have not considered. We need to be on hand to assist quickly.
- First response within 2 hours of emails
- Email and basic telephone support as required. Please open up a support ticket with us first.
- Help with guides and talking through simple setups where necessary. Calls will ordinarily be less than 10 minutes.
- Access to online manuals, videos and guides on how to set up your equipment
- This package is for installers who are generally able to work technical CCTV issues out when pointed in the right direction
- Want us to log in and do it? Our setup service is available (see details below)
Trade Installer Service - Your Remote Helping Hand
From just £25 per 30 minute slot or £50 for 1 hour.
On occasions you may want our help to speed up your installation. We can be your remote technician to complete the system setup and configuration whilst you get on with the installation. See us as your technical contractor that does not need to be paid a day rate or have a chat over a coffee!
It can sometimes take around 30 minutes per item to set up, so please factor this in when booking if you have 4 cameras and a recorder, you'll likely need to book 2 hours with us.
Trade Installer Premium Service Support
£500 per year.• Same working day first response email within 2 hours (unless after 3pm)
• Priority booking should your system require a remote diagnosis
• Includes system setup and configuration - no extra £25 setup fees!
• On-site swap out for items identified as faulty if your account is authorised for credit, if not you will have to pay, then send the faulty back for a refund, reducing downtime.
You will need to book this service in advance with our team. Please open a support ticket with us to get started.
We allocate 30 minute booking slots for set ups; If they take longer due to issues with local equipment or slow internet, you are likely to incur further charges.
Trade - Supporting Your Customer
Ongoing phone support and remote viewing setup, please look at our retail, support packages for your customers.
We have found that most installers want to complete the job and move on. Not book in another visit or provide ongoing service and support if the customer has some teething issues with their system. Since we run an office-based helpdesk team, we can attend to such requests quickly and efficiently. Due to popular demand, we have extended our LIVEVIEW and PREMIUM6 Service customer packages to installers to offer their customers too.
Both of our packages include our personalised DNS remote setup service. This provides the customer with a personalised address and professional port-forwarded recorder for remote viewing. Find out more about our support packages here.
When your customer signs up with us, we will link their account with you and the original order, and should they require on site visits in the future we will be sure to put them back in touch with you.
The big advantage is that you don't have to field emails (from LIVEVIEW customers) or calls (from PREMIUMSUP6 customers) or deal with any day to day questions. With our PREMIUMSUP6 service, the customer also gets an extended warranty on the equipment they have purchased, along with some other benefits to give them piece of mind.
If you recommend our service then we give you the £12.50 + VAT credit on your account as a thank you to use against future orders. This is paid when the customer is set up and paid their annual Direct Debit fee.
The key advantages to this professional set up service are:
- Direct connection to recorder – not reliant on a 3rd party server
- Personalised easy to remember address
- Constant connection for more consistent connection
- Multiple log in levels: admin, user etc.
- Additional remote configuration features
- Log in via PC, tablet or phone
- Multiple simultaneous log ins
- And more…
Terms & Conditions
The Legal BitCancellations or you change your mind: If you decide to cancel your support package, this can be done within 30 days of purchase providing you have not booked in and received the remote viewing set up service.
Our commitment is to enable you to understand and manage your own system and support you via email, helping in those situations where you are stuck with guides, videos and pointers to manuals. It is not an offsite monitoring service or computer support service.
Price increases: We reserve the right to increase prices from time to time and in line with the market costs of delivering comprehensive value for money service. We will give you a minimum of 30 days' notice by email prior to your renewal before any price increases take effect.
Changes to our terms: We may make changes and amend our terms from time to time to improve clarity. Any substantial changes affecting your warranty or SLA service times will be sent to you by email 30 days before they take effect. Improvements that are to your benefit will be instantaneous, we hold the right to review the support package at any given time.
If you have any further questions or something is not covered above, please get in touch with our sales team.