We know that CCTV can be confusing.
It's a specialist field of technology, filled with technical jargon, and even professional installers with decades of experience can have trouble keeping up to date with the latest know-how. Because of this, we have made it our mission to make sure our customers always have the information and help they need to get their security systems working and protecting their property. So, whether you're installing systems for trade, or just a single camera to go up on your house, we can help! We have a blend of support packages, where we guide you, and service packages, where we can do it for you, to suit your budget.
All prices below include VAT.
Engineer Setup Services
£15 (Booking required)
Our most popular service is the 'book an engineer' service. We've kept this simple with a flat fee of £15 per item setup or service delivery. This service can also include a 'remote login connection' where you download some clever software to enable our team to access your PC, but can quite easily be as simple as us sitting and leading you through step by step how to do something.
The list below are some of the things we can help with:
- Configure an IP camera on a NVR,
- Assistance setting up your recorder settings,
- Configuring smart cameras,
- Pre-configure or reconfigure wireless bridges*
- Assistance with software configuration or use, app setups etc.
- Password resets,
- Helping to download software from our website or handholding using your PC
- Analysis of your network equipment (further charges may apply)
- Re-connection of your DNS address (Silver service only, Gold included)
Booking is required and there may be a few days' wait due to the popularity of this service.
We allocate 20 minute booking slots for set ups; If they take longer due to issues with local equipment or slow internet, you are likely to incur further charges.
Our Support & Service Packages
- Email based support
- Our default support package if you have not paid for our packages
- Access to our online manuals, videos and guides on how to set up your equipment
- Weekday email response within 48 hours or 72 hours during peak times
- Outbound calls made if further information is required
- If you need a helping hand, our engineer setup service is just £15 (booking required)
£50 per year (Just 96p per week)
Everything in the Free Support package plus:
- First response within 24 hours
- Prioritisied email support from a member of helpdesk
- Includes personalised DNS address and setup to get your recorder online
- Direct and secure professional NVR/DVR remote access set up (view online)
- Priority booking if you need a little helping hand, engineer setup £15 per item or service
£85 per year (Just £1.63 per week)
Everything in LIVEVIEW support plus:
- Same working day first response service within 2 hours (unless after 3pm)
- Priority booking should your system require a remote diagnosis
- Includes system setup and configuration - no extra £15 setup fees!
- 5 Year Extended Warranty whilst service is paid (individual items up to £400)
- Items with higher than £400 value covered by 3 year repair or replace warranty
- On-site swap out for items identified as faulty, reducing downtime
- Covers up to six individual items**
£85 inc VAT per year for every six additional items.
If you reset your router or factory reset your system within the first 3 months and require a new full setup, this is charged at our per item service fee of £15.
£170 per year (Just £3.26 per week)
Everything in Premium Support 6 plus:
- Cover for up to 12 individual items**
- Or an extra six items can be covered for those already on PREMIUMSUP6 for £85
£255 per year (Just £4.90 per week)
Everything in Premium Support 6 plus:
- Cover for up to 18 individual items**
*A bridge (a pair of two panels) is one item. A third panel in a multi-bridge setup would count as one extra item.
**An item is a camera, recorder, bridge or switch. Accessories such as cables etc in your system are not counted.