48V Active PoE Injector
- Power-over-Ethernet Injector
- Sends power down a network cable, letting you power a PoE compatible IP camera without a switch or recorder.
- Uses active PoE, and can power most IP cameras on the market.
- Long Transmission Distance
- Can power cameras over Cat6 cable from up to 100m away.
What's in the box?
- 1x PoE injector
- 1x 3 pin power plug
Power-over-ethernet IP cameras draw power down the network cable, so they don't need a second cable to connect to mains. Usually, this requires a PoE compatible switch or recorder, but this PoE Injector is a fantastic solution if this is not possible. It connects to mains and sends power up to 100m down Cat6 or Cat5e cable to provide power to a camera.
The injector uses 48V "active" PoE, so you don't need a splitter at the camera end. Please note injector is not compatible with PoE+, or higher voltage protocols.
Interface: 10/100/1000Mbps Ethernet port Power socket
Plug Type: UK 3 pin
LED Indicator: PWR PLC ETH
Power Consumption: Typical 2.49W standby 0.5W
Encryption: 128-bit AES
System Requirements: Windows, Mac OS, Linux
Operating Temperature: 0c to +40C
Operating Humidity: 10-90%