- Aviary Camera Kit
- Purpose designed all in one kit to monitor birds in an aviary, cage or loft. Also great for terrariums, rabbit runs, or any other small animal enclosure.
- Green Feathers Cameras
- Includes two tiny IP cameras designed specifically for use in bird boxes and for nature observation.
- HD video
- Despite their small size, cameras record in 1080p HD, with enough resolution to make out fine details such as feathers.
- Night Vision
- Invisible IR LEDs provide recording after dark without a red glow that could disturb animals. Night vision works up to around 1-metre range.
- True Colour
- Uses the same IR filters as high-end CCTV cameras to ensure that daylight images have vivid, accurate colour.
- Wide Angle Lens
- 2.8mm lens records everything in a 103° field of view in front of the camera, perfect for cramped spaces.
- Built-in Microphone
- Records audio as well as video from inside the enclosure.
- Cat 5 Cables
- Kit includes 20-metre cabling for each camera, enough to run back to the recorder from a garden.
- Network Video Recorder
- Includes HD NVR to connect and power the cameras.
- Power over Ethernet
- NVR sends power down the network cables, preventing the need to run separate power supplies into the cage.
- Remote Access
- NVR connects to your router, allowing you to configure viewing from anywhere using a mobile device or PC.
- Hard Drive Bay
- Add a hard drive to the kit to allow recording and storage of multiple weeks' worth of footage. When added to the kit at the time of purchase, we will make sure the kit ships with the hard drive pre-installed.
- Motion Detection
- When setting up for recording with a hard drive, you can easily configure motion detection and scheduling to automate recording.
- VGA & HDMI Output
- The recorder can easily be plugged into a TV or monitor to watch the footage in HD locally.
- 4 Channel Recorder
- The system can easily be expanded with up to 2 extra cameras.
What's in the box?
- 2x Green Feathers HD IP cameras
- 2x 20m Cat 5 network cables
- 1x 4-Channel NVR
- 1x USB mouse
- 1x Mains power supply for recorder
Our Green Feathers line of HD wildlife cameras is the culmination of years of experience selling and designing bespoke CCTV systems for bird boxes, nesting houses and breeders. This aviary camera kit uses two of these specialist devices, along with a network video recorder and all of the cabling required to get it up and running. It's a complete solution for monitoring your birds in a large cage, small aviary or pigeon loft, and lets you check up on them wherever you are using a PC, phone or tablet.
The cameras are small enough to be installed in the corner of the cage and use a 2.8mm lens to record everything in a 103-degree field of view. Despite their size, they record pin-sharp 1080p HD video, recording far more detail than other dedicated cameras on the market. The footage is recorded in vivid true-to-life colour during the day, whilst invisible IR LEDs provide clear night vision after dark, with no red glow so it won't disturb the birds. They even have microphones to record audio from inside the aviary, so you don't miss a tweet.
Also included in the kit is 20m of cabling per camera, and a network video recorder to connect them to. The NVR uses power-over-ethernet to send power to the cameras, so you don't need to run separate power supplies into the cage. By connecting the NVR to your network you can set up remote access, letting you log in with an app to view your birds from anywhere with an internet connection. If you have knowledge of RTSP streams, then you can even set up streaming to websites. Add a hard drive to the NVR to allow recording of weeks' of footage at a time. You can also add up to two additional cameras!
Imaging Chip: 1/3 Low light CMOS
Sensor Resolution: 1080p
Sensitivity: 0.5Lux (IR off) 0Lux (IR On)
Main Stream Resolution: 1080p @15fps 720p @25fps
Sub Stream Resolution: 4CIF @15fps CIF @25fps
Video Compression: H.264
3D DNR: YEs
Field of View: 92°
Lens Mount: Board
Day & Night: Auto ICR switch
Configuration: Via web browser or CMS software
Recording: Continuous Motion Scheduled (via CMS)
Protocol: HTTP TCP/IP ARP RTSP RTP UDP SMTP FTP DHCP DNS DDNS PPPOE UPNP NTP 802.1x
Ethernet: 10/100 Base-T Auto-sensing Half/full duplex RJ45
PoE: IEEE 802.3af compliant
Power Input: 12V DC or PoE
Power Consumption: 6W (Max)
Dimensions: 43x43x21mm (excluding cables & bracket)
Operational Temperature: -20°c to +55°c
Recording Bandwidth: Max 40Mbps
Recording Resolution: 8MP 5MP 3MP 2MP (1080P) 1.3MP (960P) 1.0MP (720P)
Display Split: 1/4
4K: 1ch realtime
4MP: 2ch realtime
2MP: 4ch realtime
Output Interface: 1 HDMI (up to 4K) 1 VGA
Display Resolution: 1024*768 1280*720 1280*1024 1440*900 1920*1080 2560*1440 3840*2160
Alarm Input/Output: 4ch in/1ch out
Ethernet: RJ-45 port (10/100M)
Smartphone Compatibility: iOS Android
Internal HDD: 1 SATA HDD up to 8TB
Line In: yes
USB: 3x2.0 USB
Power Consumption (excluding hard disk): 8W
Power Supply: DC48V/2A
PoE Switch: 48V
Dimensions: 300 x 227 x 53 mm (WxDxH)
Don't want prying eyes checking your delivery consignment? We use discreet packaging on all orders.
Don't know where to start? We have all the help and advice you need in our Buyer's Guide.
We are proud to partner with Hikvision, the world’s largest CCTV manufacturer, which means we can offer the latest equipment at the best prices.