B-grade item: 20% off.
Our venerable 'SPYZ' battery-powered spy camera range is one of our most popular solutions, with a combination of long battery life and customisable recording modes that makes it incredibly versatile. This camera takes the tried and tested design, and adds a wide-angle lens, set on a rotating mount. This adds another level of flexibility to the camera, making a device ideal for home security, vehicle security, covert workplace recording and much more.
The camera features an ultra wide-angle lens, capturing a massive 160° field of view, effectively recording everything that goes on in front of the camera. This is then fitted to a rotating lens mount that can be twisted around 180° on the edge of the device. This gives you much more freedom when setting up the camera, for example letting you lie it down flat on top of a suspended ceiling, with the lens pointing downwards to record through a gap.
Just like its predecessor, the camera boasts a host of adjustable recording modes. As well as standard scheduled and continuous recording, the camera can be set to trigger video capture when it detects motion, sound, or even vibrations. When combining the vibration capture and scheduled modes, this allows the camera to remain on standby for weeks at a time without charging the internal battery. All of these recording modes are controlled using the camera's intuitive software widget, available as a free download from this link.
What's in the box?
- 1x Wide-angle 720 HD spy camera
- 1x 5V Mains adapter
- 1x USB mains cable
- Quickstart guide
- Battery-powered recorder
- The camera's internal rechargeable battery means this a cable-free option for covert security
- Adjustable wide-angle lens
- The device can record everything within a 160° field of view, with a lens on a rotating mount
- 720 HD video
- The camera records detailed video in 1280x720 HD resolution, helping ensure your recordings are usable
- Vibration triggering
- Allows the recorder to start when it detects vibration through a surface
- Sound activation
- Triggers recording when a sound is picked up through the camera's built-in microphone
- Motion detection
- Essential for covert recording, it starts capturing the video as soon as there is any movement in front of the lens. All recording modes are fully adjustable using software that's free to download
- Audio recording
- The internal microphone allows recording of a sound from nearby subjects
- Circular recording
- Allows the camera to continue writing over old footage when the memory card fills up
- MicroSD recording
- Captures footage to the internal MicroSD card slot (card not included)
Please note, if you're using a 64GB or 128GB SD card, you will need to reformat it to FAT32. Follow this handy guide for more details.
- Sensor resolution
- Field of view
- Speech grade built-in microphone
- MicroSD up to 128GB (not included)
- Memory usage
- 4GB/hr (high frame rate) 1GB/hr (low frame rate)
- Video recording resolution
- 1280x720 640x360
- Video compression
- Audio recording
- 12 kSps 8-bit
- Audio compression
- File format
- Supported OS
- Windows, macOS
- Operating temperature
- 0°c to +45°c
- 1200mAh 3.7V Li-ion internal
- Current consumption
- Maximum recording time
- 10 hours
- Maximum standby time
- 90 days (in vibration trigger power save mode)
Don't want prying eyes checking your delivery consignment? We use discreet packaging on all orders.
Don't know where to start? We have all the help and advice you need in our Buyer's Guide.
We are proud to partner with Hikvision, the world’s largest CCTV manufacturer, which means we can offer the latest equipment at the best prices.