Gamut 2MP HD-TVI 8 Turret Camera CCTV System
- Gamut 2MP HD-TVI 8 Turret CCTV Cameras
- A part of our Gamut range, these are excellent value cameras and pack top-notch quality tech
- 2MP 1080p HD Video
- These cameras feature professional-grade imaging chips that capture pin-sharp images
- Night Vision: 30m Range
- Infrared LEDs provide up to 30 metres of night vision to ensure round-the-clock viewing
- Weatherproof Casing
- The durable camera casing is rated IP66, which means they can withstand even the worst of British weather
- 4-in-1 Technology
- This is compatible with all major forms of coax CCTV technology. Just use the switch to set it to the right format. Works with TVI, AHD, CVI and CVBS
- Simply connect up to power and into your recorder with the BNC connection to get the cameras running
- 8-Channel CCTV Recorder
- Connect up to eight coax cameras to the recorder to view and record full quality footage
- Connect up to 4 IP Cameras
- You can also add up to four IP cameras to the recorder via your network (further configuration required)
- 4-in-1 Compatibility
- Supports all major analogue camera video formats including CVBS, TVI, AHD and CVI
- Add up to 6TB of Storage
- Supports an HDD up to 6TB in capacity for plenty of recording storage. You can add an optional hard drive from the drop-down menu above
- H.265 Compression
- This latest encoding technology allows for more video to be stored in less storage space
- Online Access
- You can connect the recorder to your network for remote viewing on your PC, smartphone or tablet
- HDMI Output
- View the recorder's output on any monitor with HDMI in up to 4K
What's in the box?
- 8x Gamut 2MP HD-TVI Turret CCTV Cameras
- 8x UK mains power supplies
- 1x Gamut 8-Channel 4-in-1 HD CCTV DVR
- 1x USB mouse
- 8x Camera brackets
- Quick start guide
Gamut are manufacturers of professional-grade security and CCTV solutions, all built to withstand the most demanding CCTV trade and commercial applications.
Since being founded in Bristol in 2009, Gamut cameras and recorders are used by a wide base of tradesmen and installers, servicing the home, business and local government markets. To ensure reliable build and picture quality, all products are put through a rigorous testing process both in-house and in the field before they're allowed to bear the Gamut badge.
Part of the range is this kit with eight 2MP HD turret cameras and an 8-channel DVR, along with two UK mains power supplies and a USB mouse.
Each camera features a professional-grade imaging chip that captures pin-sharp images at 1080p. It boasts infrared LEDs to allow for up to 30 metres of night vision, so you can monitor both day and night.
Moreover, thanks to their 4-in-1 flexibility, the cameras are compatible with all major forms of coax CCTV technology. Just use the switch to set it to the right format. Works with TVI, AHD, CVI and CVBS.
Our 8-channel DVR also has this 4-in-1 compatibility so it can link to all major analogue camera video formats. It lets you connect up to eight coax cameras to the recorder, and with a bit of extra configuration, you can also add up to four IP cameras via your network.
This recorder supports HD resolutions to ensure that you view and record the most detailed footage.
This highly flexible system is super easy to set up! All you need to do is hook up the cameras to the recording with the BNC connection.
Need more storage? No problem. The DVR supports an HDD up to 6TB in capacity, so you won't run out of recording storage soon! Just pick an optional hard drive from the drop-down menu, suited to your needs.
And for even more storage space, you can benefit from the latest H.265 compression encoding technology. Thanks to this, you can store more and better quality video in less storage space.
You can view the recorder's output on any monitor with HDMI in up to 4K.
What else can we talk about.. oh yes the weather? Our beloved British weather, along with worsening climate changes, can make for challenging conditions when hanging tech outdoors. No worries at planet Gamut! Come rain or shine, these sturdy cameras are housed in durable, weatherproof IP66-rated casing, so they're safe from even the worst of heat or stormy downpours.
And you can stay snug indoors or even be away on holiday, as you can access and control the cameras and recorder online! Simply connect the recorder to your network so you can view your footage from your PC, smartphone or tablet. Easy as pie!
Extra sweet? You'll get this kit delivered for FREE in the UK, so order today!
Image Sensor: SC2235H 1/2.7 Progressive CMOS
Signal System: PAL/NTSC
Frame Rate: AHD/TVI/CVI: P/@25fps N/@30fps
Resolution: 2MP 1920x1080
Min.illumination: 0.05lux@F1.2(AGC ON)0Lux with IR ON
Shutter Time: 1/15 s to 1/50000 s
Lens: 2.8 mm 3.6 mm 2.8-12 mm fixed lens
Horizontal Field-of-View: H.FOV:102.94°(2.8)/ H.FOV:87.4°(3.6)/H.FOV:113.54°(W)–29.76°(T)(2.8-12)
Day & Night: IR cut filter 850nm
Day/Night Mode: EXT/Auto/colour/BW (Black and White)
White balance: Auto/Manual
S/N Ratio: 40dB
Video Output Termination: 1-channel BNC video output
Switch Button: AHD/TVI/CVI/CVBS
IP Rating: IP66
Power Supply: 12V
Power Consumption: MAX 3W
Ir Range: up to 20M
Communication: Coax Protocol
Recording bandwidth: 8Mbps~24Mbps
Total decoding performance: 1080p @ 60fps
Bandwidth out: 64Mbps
Video inputs: 8 channels
IP video input: 4 ch
Installation wizard: Yes
Audio compression: G.711a
Video compression: H.264/H.265
Display resolution (analogue): 5MP-lite @ 20fps, 4MP-lite @ 30fps, 1080p/720p/960H @ 30fps
Display resolution (IP): 4MP/1080p/720p
Speed per channel (analogue): 5MP-lite @ 15fps. 4MP-lite @ 18fps, 1080p @ 15fps, 720p @ 25fps
Speed per channel (IP): 25fps
Sub-stream: 720×576 @ 10fps
Event: Motion detection, video loss; beep, email, push notification
Playback function: Fast forward/backward, slow forward
Playback: 5MP-lite 90fps (max 6ch), 4MP-lite 126fps (max 7ch), 1080p 120fps (max 8ch), 720p 240fps (max 8ch)
UI/Monitoring: UI5.0, Internet browser, RxCamView app
P/W reset: Press 3 seconds
Factory reset: Press 8 seconds
BNC: 1-ch (704×576)
VGA: 1-ch (1080p, 720p, 1024×768)
HDMI: 1-ch (4K, 2K, 1080p, 720p)
Ethernet: 1× RJ45 10/100 Base-T
USB: 1× USB 2.0 (front), 1x USB 3.0 (rear)
Audio: 8× in, 1× out
eSATA: 1× (optional, not supported)
HDD: 1× SATA HDD (up to 6TB)
Alarm I/O: 8× in, 1× out (optional, not supported by default)
Dimensions (W×D×H): 300×227×53mm
Input voltage/current: DC 12V 2A
Operating temperature: 0°C–40°C
Operating humidity: <90% RH