Part of our professional Gamut CCTV range is this dapper DVR, which lets you connect up to 4 coax cameras to the recorder. With a bit of extra configuration, you can also add up to 2 IP cameras via your network. This recorder supports recording of 1080p HD resolution of up to 4 cameras to ensure that you view and record the most detailed footage.
Thanks to its 4-in-1 compatibility you will be able to connect to all major analogue camera video formats, including CVBS, TVI, AHD and CVI. Despite this recorder's high flexibility, it is still super easy to set up! All you need to do is hook up the camera to the recording with the BNC connection.
Need more storage? No problem. This DVR supports an HDD up to 6TB in capacity, so you won't run out of recording storage soon! Just pick an optional hard drive from the drop-down menu, suited to your needs. And for even more storage space, you can benefit from the latest H.265 compression encoding technology. Thanks to this, you can store more and better quality video in less storage space.
What's more, you can access the recorder online! Simply connect it to your network so you can view your footage from your PC, smartphone or tablet. Easy as pie!
What's in the box?
- 1x Gamut 4-Channel 4-in-1 HD CCTV DVR
- 1x UK mains power supply
- 1x USB mouse
- 1x English setup instructions
- 4-Channel CCTV Recorder
- Connect up to 4 coax cameras to the recorder to view and record full quality footage
- 1080p HD Recording Resolution
- The recorder supports 1080p Full HD to ensure that you capture the most detailed footage
- Connect up to 2 IP Cameras
- You can also add up to two IP cameras to the recorder via your network (further configuration required)
- 4-in-1 Compatibility
- Supports all major analogue camera video formats including CVBS, TVI, AHD and CVI
- Simply hook up the camera to the recorder using the BNC connection
- Add up to 6TB of Storage
- Supports an HDD up to 6TB in capacity for plenty of recording storage. You can add an optional hard drive from the drop-down menu above
- H.265 Compression
- This latest encoding technology allows for more video to be stored in less storage space
- Online Access
- You can connect the recorder to your network for remote viewing on your PC, smartphone or tablet
- HDMI Output
- View the recorder's output on any monitor with HDMI in up to 4K
Video Compression: H.265/H.264
Video System: NTSC/PAL
Operation System: Linux (embedded)
Analogue Video Input/Output: 4CH inputs/VGA and HDMI output
IP Video Input: 2ch (only IP up to 6ch)
Composite Video Input: up to 6ch (analogue video + IP video)
Audio input/output: 4CH inputs/1CH output (RCA)
Display Resolution (TVI): 5MP-Lite: 20fps, 4MP-Lite: 30 fps, 3MP: 18fps, 1080p/720p/960H: 30fps
Display Resolution (IP): 5MP/4MP/3MP/1080p/720p
Display Feature: 1/4/6/S.E.Q.
Record Resolution (TVI): 5MP-Lite/4MP-Lite/3MP/1080p/720p/960H
Record Resolution (IP): 5MP/4MP/3MP/1080p/720p
Record Frame Rate (TVI): 5MP-Lite: 12fps, 4MP-Lite: 14fps, 3MP: 9fps, 1080p: 13fps, 720p: PAL: 25fps
Record Frame Rate (IP): 25fps
Maximum IP Input Bandwidth: 8Mbps~24Mbps
Maximum Output Bandwidth: 48Mbps
Maximum Decode Performance: 1080p: 52fps
Recording Mode: Continuous/Manual/Motion detect
Synchronous Playback: 4 channels
Network Type: LAN DHCP and DDNS
HDD Interface: 1x SATA HDD up to 6TB
Multiplex Operation: live display record playback backup and network
USB: 2x USB (for mouse and backup/upgrade)
Sensor & Alarm I/O: 4CH inputs /1CH output
PTZ Control: yes (RS485)
Smartphone Compatibility: iOS Android
Power Supply: DC 12V 2A
Dimensions: 300x227x53 mm (WxDxH)
Working Temperature: -10°C ~ +55°C
Working Humidity: 10% ~ 90%
Don't want prying eyes checking your delivery consignment? We use discreet packaging on all orders.
Don't know where to start? We have all the help and advice you need in our Buyer's Guide.
We are proud to partner with Hikvision, the world’s largest CCTV manufacturer, which means we can offer the latest equipment at the best prices.