- 8-Channel CCTV Recorder
- Connect up to 8 IP cameras to the recorder to view and record full quality footage
- Up to 4K (8MP) Recording Resolution
- The recorder supports up to 4K (8MP) and HD resolutions to ensure that you capture the most detailed footage
- Live-View 4K Camera
- You can live-view one 4K (8MP) camera at a time in full resolution to get the sharpest detail
- Add up to 8TB of Storage
- Supports an HDD up to 8TB in capacity for plenty of recording storage. You can add an optional hard drive from the drop-down menu above
- H.265 Compression
- This latest encoding technology allows for more video to be stored in less storage space
- Online Access
- You can connect the recorder to your network for remote viewing on your PC, smartphone or tablet
- HDMI Output
- View the recorder's output on any monitor with HDMI in up to 4K
What's in the box?
- 1x Gamut 8-Channel HD IP CCTV NVR
- 1x UK mains power supply
- 1x USB mouse
- 1x English setup instructions
Gamut are manufacturers of professional-grade security and CCTV solutions, all built to withstand the most demanding CCTV trade and commercial applications.
Since being founded in Bristol in 2009, Gamut cameras and recorders are used by a wide base of tradesmen and installers, servicing the home, business and local government markets. To ensure reliable build and picture quality, all products are put through a rigorous testing process both in-house and in the field before they're allowed to bear the Gamut badge.
Part of the range is this neat 8-channel NVR, which lets you connect up to 8 IP cameras to the recorder.
This recorder supports up to 4K (8MP) and HD resolutions to ensure that you view and record the most detailed footage. To get the sharpest detail, you can live-view one 4K (8MP) camera at a time in full resolution.
Need more storage? No problem. This NVR supports an HDD up to 8TB in capacity, so you won't run out of recording storage soon! Just pick an optional hard drive from the drop-down menu, suited to your needs.
And for even more storage space, you can benefit from the latest H.265 compression encoding technology. Thanks to this, you can store more and better quality video in less storage space.
You can view the recorder's output on any monitor with HDMI in up to 4K.
What's more, you can access the recorder online! Simply connect it to your network so you can view your footage from your PC, smartphone or tablet. Easy as pie!
Extra sweet? You'll get this product delivered for free in the UK, so order today!
Recording Bandwidth: Max 128Mbps
Recording Resolution: 8MP, 5MP, 3MP, 2MP, 1.3MP, 1.0MP
Display Split: 1/4/6/8/9
Live/Playback performance: 4K: 2ch realtime; 4MP: 4ch realtime; 2MP: 8ch realtime"
Output Interface: 1x HDMI (up to 4K), 1x VGA
Display Resolution: 1024x768, 1280x720, 1280x1024, 1440x900, 1920x1080, 2560x1440, 3840x2160
Alarm Input/out: 8 in / 1 out
Ethernet: RJ-45 port (100/1000M）
Smartphone compatibility: iOS, Android
Internal HDD: 1x SATA HDD, up to 6TB
Line In: No
USB: 1x USB 3 for backup/upgrade, 2x USB 2 for mouse
AI-Registered quantity: 10000
AI-Maximum captured quantity: 200,000 faces
Power consumption (excluding hard disk): 9W
Power Supply: DC48V/1.5A; PoE Switch: 48V
Dimensions (W×D×H): 300x227x53 mm
Don't want prying eyes checking your delivery consignment? We use discreet packaging on all orders.
Don't know where to start? We have all the help and advice you need in our Buyer's Guide.
We are proud to partner with Hikvision, the world’s largest CCTV manufacturer, which means we can offer the latest equipment at the best prices.