- Complete Bird Box Camera Kit
- Includes everything you need to set up a camera bird box, providing an easy way to watch birds nest and grow in your garden
- Wooden Bird Box
- Provided by our partners at Riverside Woodcraft, the bird house is built from sturdy 21mm thick panels
- FSC Mix
- Handmade in the UK only from timber from sustainable sources
- Designed for Cameras
- Features a simple central mounting point, and air vents to let you easily run the cables into the box
- Green Feathers Camera
- The kit uses our popular wired camera, providing simple installation and reliable connection
- Night Vision
- Uses invisible infrared LEDs to see inside the unlit box, without any visible glow that could distract the chicks
- Wide Angle Lens
- Captures everything happening inside the small box
- 20 Metre Cable
- The included cable carries both power to the box and video back to your TV
- HDMI Adapter
- We've also included an adapter to let you easily connect the cable to HD TVs and monitors (HDMI cable not included)
What's in the box?
- 1x Wooden bird box
- 1x Green Feathers bird box camera
- 1x 20m video and power cable
- 1x Mains power supply
- 1x RCA to HDMI adapter
For almost a decade now, our range of bird box and observation cameras have been helping families and schools get closer to the wildlife all around them. Now, we are proud to have teamed up with the folks at Riverside Woodcraft to create our own range of wooden bird boxes. This means that, for the first time, we can provide a complete kit, including the box and camera, as well as the cables and power supplies needed to get it up and running. It's perfect as a gift for bird lovers, or an educational project for a class.
The box is made from sturdy 21mm thick timber, making it much more sturdy than most of the other options on the market, perfect for a long term installation. It's been specially designed for use with our cameras, featuring a central mounting point, and air slots through which you can run the cable. What's more, it's built from FSC Mix timber, ensuring the wood is from sustainable sources.
The tiny camera sits right in the top of the box, using invisible infrared to capture 700TVL images at all hours without disturbing the birds. We have also fitted the camera with a wide-angle lens, so it can see everything that happens inside the box. We have included a 20m to both run power to the box and send video back. The RCA connections on the cable can either connect directly into the back of a television or be connected to an HDMI cable using the included HDMI video adapter. This lets you easily view the camera on HD TVs and monitors.
Resolution: 700 TV Lines
Image form: JPEG
Image pixels: 512 x 582
Video form: AVI
Minimum illumination: 1 Lux
Lens: Super Wide 2.8mm
White balance: Auto
S/N ratio: >48dB(AGC Off)
Backlight compensation: Auto
Electronic shutter: 1/50(1/60)-1/100000 seconds
Operation temperature: -20 to 50 degrees Celsius
Power Supply: DC 8V 500mA
Video Input: 1x Composite RCA
Power Input: USB
Output: 1x HDMI
Video Mode: PAL NTSC
HDMI Output: 1080p/60Hz 720p/60Hz
Don't want prying eyes checking your delivery consignment? We use discreet packaging on all orders.
Don't know where to start? We have all the help and advice you need in our Buyer's Guide.
We are proud to partner with Hikvision, the world’s largest CCTV manufacturer, which means we can offer the latest equipment at the best prices.