- Tiny Camera
- This camera is designed to be installed into a snug bird nesting box.
- 1080p Full HD from Camera
- This camera produces fully detailed 2-megapixel video. When connected directly into your TV using the AV input the video is downscaled, but you can use one of our HDMI converters to watch it in Full HD!
- Watch on your TV
- To view live footage, simply connect the receiver to a TV or monitor using the included cable. This gives you a simple way to watch wildlife in the comfort of your living room.
- Hear every cheep and ruffle thanks to the in-built microphone picking up every little sound from the nest.
- Low Light
- This camera features the latest Starlight chip, which enables create quality images even in low-light situations.
- Night Vision
- 24/7 viewing with infra-red night vision so that you can see what is happening even in pitch black.
- Wide-Angle Lens
- The camera includes a wide-angle lens so enabling the camera to get a full image even in the inside of a nest box.
- Easy Connectivity
- Simply power up the camera, plug in the cameras and you’ll be up and running.
- 4-in-1 Compatibility
- For those with compatible DVRs, this camera supports TVI, AHD, CVI and CVBS camera technologies.
What's in the box?
- 1x 1080p HD Wired Bird Box Camera
- 1x UK mains power supply
- 1x 20-metre Video Power Audio Cable
- 1x BNC to RCA adaptor
- 1x RCA to HDMI adaptor
- Screws and fixings
Optional (add from drop-down menu):
- 1x Coax to HDMI Full HD Converter
Another first for Green Feathers! We have worked closely with our geeky CCTV friends at our sister company to bring you this fantastic Full HD bird box camera. This is our best resolution plug-and-play camera with very little setup!
We are proud to bring you the best technology to your garden and this camera is no different. It boasts the latest 4-in-1 technology, which means you can have fantastic high definition images on your TV when using our HDMI HD converter.
Unlike other cameras on the market, this camera features Full High Definition video at 1080p. It uses the latest ultra-low light imaging technology and when coupled with one of our bird box daylight lamps you will achieve the best crystal-clear daytime colour images.
Options for watching:
SD Viewing on TV
To view on a TV using its AV (RCA) inputs, connect the cable directly into the TV. This will reduce the definition so it will play straight through the TV without a converter or decoder. We've also included our RCA to HDMI adaptor so you can connect to your TV via an HDMI connection.
HD Viewing using HDMI Converter
With our HDMI converter, it will allow you to watch true 1080p HD images straight from your TV. Simply plug the camera into the converter and run an HDMI cable between the converter and your TV or monitor.
Viewing and Recording Multiple cameras through a DVR
For advanced enthusiasts
This camera provides a low-cost way to run multiple HD cameras. Using modern CCTV DVR recorders, you can watch and record 4, 8, 16 or 32 cameras at a time – even remotely on your phone or PC anywhere in the world.
Sensor: 1/2.8" NVP2441+IMX307
Effective Pixel: 1920×1080 FPS: 1080p @ 25fps
Illumination: 0.0001 Lux (F1.2, AGC ON), 0 Lux with IR
D/N Mode: EXT (Default) /AUTO/COLOR/B/W
Video Output: AHD/TVI/CVI/CVBS 4-in-1 switch
Exposure: Brightness / Exposure Mode / Gain
White Balance: ATW/MWB
D/N Mode: Infrared/Internal Auto/Color/B&W
Video Setting: Contrast/Sharpness/Color/GAIN/DNR/Format/WDR
Operating Temperature: -20°C to 60°C
Working Humidity: < 90%
Power: DC 12V 1A
Thanks for your help on the phone last week. I have received the Sony Effio camera which you suggested might be a lot better and it certainly is! A really clear picture and audio as well. Thanks once again for the excellent service.
I have put my new camera, purchased from you of course, into the bird box and the picture definition perfect and far clearer than the camera that I took out of the bird box. We are realy pleased and were just in time as the nest is nearly finished.
I purchased the sony chip wired bird box camera works well very clear pictures
Excellent. The new bird box camera (sony) is great quality. I'll be ordering another for a different bird box.
Excellent quality camera would recommend.
The Sony high res. Bird box camera is excellent and came within a couple of days. I would recommend the camera and the Company to anyone
I bought one of these last year, built my own box and installed it. In January 2018 a blue tit started sleeping in the box and went onto have six chicks. They have just fledged on the 29th May. The picture quality is really good for such a small camera, and setup was really easy. I'm considering buying another one of SpyCamera CCTV's bird box cameras in the near future
Don't want prying eyes checking your delivery consignment? We use discreet packaging on all orders.
Don't know where to start? We have all the help and advice you need in our Buyer's Guide.
We are proud to partner with Hikvision, the world’s largest CCTV manufacturer, which means we can offer the latest equipment at the best prices.