Green Feathers WiFi Bird Box Camera (3rd Gen)
Meet our third-generation WiFi Bird Box Camera, with which you can directly watch nesting birds on your smartphone or tablet in HD using our official app.
- WiFi Connectivity
- This was the first bird box camera on the market with built-in WiFi, so you can install the camera in a nest box without having to worry about running a network cable back to your house. Just make sure the camera is connected to power and is in an area with WiFi signal.
- Watch on Your Smartphone & Tablet
- Using our free app, you can easily watch live or recorded footage of the nesting birds using an iOS or Android device.
- HD Video
- Captures video in up to 1080p Full HD for high-quality images so that you can see every fabulous fluffy feather.
- Simple Setup
- Connects directly to your phone during setup so there is no need to connect it to a PC to get it all up and running.
- Night Vision
- Specially designed night vision invisible infrared LEDs allows the camera to see in dark nest boxes without disturbing the birds.
- Tiny Size
- The compact size of the camera allows you to mount it in bird boxes without taking away too much space from the bird family. Designed to be mounted into one of our bird nesting boxes.
- Wide-Angle Lens
- The camera features a huge field-of-view capturing all the tweety comings and goings.
- True-To-Life Colour
- When there is enough light for recording without night vision, the footage is recorded with bright and clear colours.
- MicroSD Card Recording
- The built-in memory card slot provides an easy way to record footage (card not included).
- Add Extra Cameras Into App
- You can add as many of our HD cameras to the app as you like. The only limitation is your network speed!
- Stream online
- You can stream the camera online, with a bit of setup, to services such as YouTube to share the action with everyone!
- WiFi Bird Box Camera - 3rd Gen
- Mains power supply (3m of cable included)
- Mounting bracket, screws and accessories
- Quickstart guide (in English)
- Gift box
For years now, our bird box cameras have been delighting nature lovers by providing amazing close-up images of eggs and chicks, direct from your garden. Our third-generation WiFi bird box camera lets you easily log in to watch or record footage directly from your phone or tablet. As the first camera of its type on the market to feature built-in WiFi, you don't even need to run a network cable out to the bird box - all it needs is power!
Just make sure that there is a WiFi signal where you want to install the bird box in the garden and then follow the simple configuration instructions in our setup guide. You can then watch live or recorded footage of the chicks from anywhere using our free app on an Android or iOS mobile device.
The camera itself features invisible night vision so that the camera can see in dark bird boxes without disturbing the birds. The wide-angle lens also means that you can get the entire inside of the box in the frame. A tiny microphone enables sound from the box to be hard as well. Furthermore, the in-built microSD card slot allows you to easily record footage – and even set up motion detection – directly from the app.
Please note that this camera works with 2.4 GHz WiFi networks only
Need to extend the length of power cable between the camera and the mains? The standard power supply comes with 3 metres of cable. Purchase one of our extension cables for up to 20 metres of extra cable length.
Not enough light in the nest box?
The camera records in full colour provided that there is enough light during the day. Install our daytime LED lamp in the box to get the very best from the camera. Make sure everything is installed before the birds start using the box! Disturbing a nest can cause nest abandonment.
Image sensor: 2MP 1/3" CMOS image sensor
Resolution: Main stream: 1920×1080; Sub-stream: 640×480
Frame rate: 20fps
Compression format: H.264
Audio: Yes, in-built microphone
On-board storage: microSD card up to 128GB
Recording Modes: Continuous, motion detection
ONVIF: Supports ONVIF protocol
Night Vision: Invisible infra-red 4x LEDs (1m night vision range)
IR cut: Built-in
White balance: Automatic
Backlight compensation: Yes
Noise reductions: 3D DNR
Network: 2.4GHz Wi-Fi
Operating temperature: −20°C–+50°C
Camera dimensions: 44×44×33 mm
Power: DC 12V input, 2.1mm jack
App supports: iOS 10.0 or later and Android 4.4 and up
Please note that this camera is not waterproof.