Gutter Inspection Camera Kit
- Gutter Inspection Camera Kit
- This camera and monitor kit is designed to inspect hard to reach places, such as guttering.
- Discreet Mini Bullet Camera
- This 1080p HD camera is tiny enough to allow you to position the camera in tight spaces.
- Low Light
- Features a sensitive imaging chip, which means it produces clear pictures at very low light levels without the need for IR LEDs.
- The casing is rated IP66, which means you can use the camera outside without rain ingressing into the delicate internals.
- Simply connect the camera's video and power into the portable monitor using the included coax cable.
- Wide Dynamic Range
- This camera is suited to outdoor high-contrast lighting conditions created by the sun, thanks to its WDR capability.
- Portable Monitor
- Featured in this kit is the clever portable CCTV 4-inch monitor, which allows you to get a live view.
- Battery Powered
- The monitor powers both itself and the camera down the cable so you don't need to run any extension cables from a mains power source.
What's in the box?
- 1x Mini Bullet Outdoor Spy Camera
- 1x 5-in-1 Portable CCTV Monitor
- 1x 10m BNC Coax Cable
- Pole not included
In this kit, we have paired our tiny HD mini bullet camera with a portable 4-inch CCTV monitor so that you can view a live image on screen. The monitor simply attaches to your wrist and you can place the camera into position with an extendable pole (not included) so you can immediately get a good view of what you are trying to inspect.
Featuring a rechargeable battery, the monitor is able to power itself and the camera for up to 8 hours so that you don't have to try power extension cables from a mains source. It's just the matter of connecting the included coax cable from the camera to the monitor and powering it on!
Please note that there is a 2-day lead time on this product.
Image sensor: 1/3 2.12MP Panasonic CMOS
Total pixels: 1956 x 1266
Effective pixels: 1944 x 1092
Scanning system: Progressive
Resolution: TVI AHD CVI 1080p/CVBS 950TVL
Min. illumination: 0.005 Lux (Colour)/0.0008 Lux (B&W)
Video output: TVI/AHD/CVI/CVBS
S/N ratio: >52dB (AGC off)
Lens: 3.6mm fixed
Field-of-View: 96° - D 115°/H96°/V51°(1/3" LENS)
Shutter speed: 1/25 ~ 1/50000 sec
Sens-up: Auto (x6)/x2/x4/x6/x8/x10/x15/x20/x25/x30
Backlight compensation: Off/BLC/HSBLC
Image enhancement: D-WDR
Day & Night: Auto/Colour/B&W/Ext
White balance: ATW/AWC-Set/Indoor/Outdoor/Manual/AWB
Digital effect: Off/Mirror/V-Flip/Rotate & Freeze
Privacy mask: 4 masks
Motion detection: Off/On
IR Cut: Yes
OSD: Controller supplied
Power input: DC 12V (100mA)
Power consumption: 1.2W
Operating temperature: -10 to 50 degrees
Storage temperature: -20 to 60 degrees
Dimensions: 19mm diameter x 72.5mm
Display: 4" IPS touch screen
CVBS: 1 channel BNC input NTSC/PAL (Auto adapt)
PTZ control: RS485 control Baud 600-115200bps compatible with more than 30 protocols such as PELCO-D/P Samsung Panasonic etc
IP camera compatibility: 4K/H.265/H.264
IP: Discovery/Quick ONVIF/IPC test /RTSP play/Client APK
Rapid Video: Auto view the video create testing report
Coaxial HD test: 8MP TVI camera test 3840 x 2160P 15 FPS UTC control/call OSD menu; 4MP CVI camera test 2560 x 1440P 25/30 FPS UTC control/call OSD menu; 5MP AHD test 2560x1944P 12.5F/20F UTC control/call OSD menu
Zoom Image: Zoom Screen snapshot record save view record and playback
Power Output: DC 12V 3A power out
PoE power output: 48V PoE power output max power 24W
Network test: Link monitor port flashing Ping test
Audio test: 1 channel audio signal input test whether sound normal 1 channel audio signal to connect headphone
Data monitor: Captures and analyzes the command data from controlling device also can send hexadecimal
Drop-down menu: You can select PoE power switch IP setting CVBS LAN info etc in any interface
External power supply: DC 12V 1A
Battery: Built-in 7.4V 2400mAh Lithium polymer battery
Rechargeable: After charging 4~5 hours normal working time 8 hours
Auto-off: 1-30 (mins)
Working Temperature: -10C – +50C
Working Humidity: 30%-90%
Dimensions: 126mm x 83mm x 33mm