Hikvision 4 MP AcuSense Fixed Dome Network Camera
Utilizing advanced deep learning algorithms, Hikvision AcuSense technology enhances the capability of front- and back-end devices by providing classification alarms specifically designed for human and vehicle targets. This system significantly enhances the efficiency and effectiveness of alarms, as it prioritizes and accurately identifies human and vehicle-related incidents.
- AcuSense Dome Network Camera
- Empowered by deep learning algorithms, Hikvision AcuSense technology brings smart human or vehicle tracking that greatly reduces false alarms generated by random movement in the image.
- Up to 30m Night Vision Range
- Infrared LEDs allow the camera to keep recording even in complete darkness, with enough range for large outdoor spaces.
- DarkFighter Technology
- Excellent low-light performance with DarkFighter technology to ensure great images even without infra-red night vision.
- Wide-angle lens
- This model includes a 2.8mm lens, which provides a diagonal field-of-view of 131°.
- Onboard recording storage
- Features a microSD card slot that supports cards up to 256GB in capacity.
- Built-in microphone for real-time sound.
- The camera draws power from the network cable, so there's no need to run a separate power supply. Requires a compatible PoE switch or NVR.
- Remote Access
- Connect the camera into your network to view live or recorded footage from anywhere using a PC or mobile device.
- H.265+ Compression
- Efficient compression allows more footage to be recorded on less storage.