Hikvision 5MP AcuSense 8 Channel DVR
- Hikvision AcuSense Technology
- Uses the latest AcuSense technology from Hikvision that allows smart video analytics.
- 5MP Video Recording
- Supports cameras up to 5MP in resolution and it even supports one camera at 8MP.
- Hybrid Recorder
- BNC inputs allow use with HD-TVI, HD-CVI, AHD and CVBS camera formats, allowing you to mix and match new and legacy cameras.
- Connect IP Cameras Too
- When connected to the network, the recorder can also process up to 16 IP cameras.
- Smart Analytics
- Supports deep learning-based behaviour analysis (including line crossing and intrusion detection) or facial detection on both coax and IP cameras.
- H.265 Pro+ Compression
- Uses Hikvision's advanced compression technology, for video files that take up 75% less hard drive space than H.264 (requires compatible cameras).
- HDMI Output
- Easily connect via HDMI to a Full HD TV or monitor to view footage with no loss of quality.
- Audio Input
- Includes 4 RCA audio inputs, letting you connect external microphones for each channel.
- Hard Drive Storage
- Includes 1 SATA bay, allowing storage of up to 10TB. Simply select the size you need from the drop-down menu, and we can install this for you prior to shipping.
- Remote Access
- Connect DVR to your router in order to allow remote viewing and control using Hikvision's secure PC app.
- Mobile Access
- Cameras and recordings can also be viewed via Hikvision's iOS or Android apps, letting you stay in touch no matter where you are.
- Plug and Play
- Coaxial cameras simply connect to the recorder with twist fit BNC connectors, so there's no need for a complex network configuration.
- Alarm In/Out
- 4 alarm inputs and 1 output let you easily integrate the recorder into an existing security system.
What's in the box?
- 1x Hikvision AcuSense 8 Channel DVR
- 1x UK mains power supply
- 1x USB mouse
What is Hikvision AcuSense Technology?
AcuSense takes a surveillance system to the next level. Rather than just passively monitoring events AcuSense adds analytical intelligence. There are many advantages to this including the ability to watch events in real-time, obtaining key data around those events and providing accurate evidence for law enforcement.
AcuSense technology is powered by deep learning algorithms, which distinguishes people and vehicles from other moving objects. This makes your CCTV system extremely powerful when it comes to things like perimeter protection and break-ins. You can create accurate alarms that are triggered by people and vehicles without all the false alarms standard motion detection creates when it detects small animals or other irrelevant objects. Video clips are stored on the recorder and are easily searchable to make it really easy to find the footage you need. Alarms can be integrated with existing surveillance systems to create a foolproof system for businesses and larger sites.
Encoding Resolution: Main stream: 8 MP@8 fps/5 MP@12 fps/ 4 MP@15 fps/3 MP@18 fps 1080p/720p/WD1/4CIF/VGA/CIF@25 fps
Video Bit Rate: 32 Kbps to 6 Mbps
Dual Stream: Support
Stream Type: Video Video & Audio
Audio Compression: G.711u
Audio Bit Rate: 64 Kbps
Video And Audio
IP Video Input: 4-ch (up to 12-ch) IP enhanced mode on: 8-ch (up to 16-ch) each up to 4 Mbps
AHD Input: 5MP 4MP 1080p@25 fps 1080p@30 fps 720p@25 fps 720p@30 fps 4 MP 1080p@25 fps 1080p@30 fps 720p@25 fps 720p@30 fps
CVI Input: 4MP 1080p@25 fps 1080p@30 fps 720p@25 fps 720p@30 fps
CVBS Input: PAL/NTSC
HDMI/VGA Output: VGA: 1-ch 1920 x 1080/60Hz 1280 x 1024/60Hz 1280 x 720/60Hz 1024 x 768/60Hz HDMI/VGA simultaneous output HDMI: 1-ch 4K (3840 x 2160)/30Hz 2K (2560 x 1440)/60Hz 1920 x 1080/60Hz 1280 x 1024/60Hz 1280 x 720/60Hz 1024 x 768/60Hz HDMI/VGA simultaneous output
Audio Input: 4-ch RCA (2.0 Vp-p 1 Kohm)
Audio Output: 1-ch RCA (Linear 1 Kohm)
Two-Way Audio: 1-ch RCA (2.0 Vp-p 1 Kohm) (using the first audio input)
Synchronous Playback: 8-ch
TVI Input: 8MP 5MP 4MP 3MP 1080p@30 fps 1080p@25 fps 720p@60 fps 720p@50 fps 720p@30 fps 720p@25 fps
CVBS Output: 1-ch BNC (1.0 Vp-p 75 ohm); resolution: PAL: 704 x 576 NTSC: 704 x 480
Remote Connections: 128
Network Interface: 1x RJ45 10M/100M/1000M self-adaptive Ethernet interface
SATA: 1x SATA interface
Capacity: Up to 10 TB capacity
Alarm In/Out: 4/1
USB Interface: 1 x USB 2.0; 1 x USB 3.0
Power Supply: 12V DC
Working Temperature: -10 °C to +55 °C
Working Humidity: 10% to 90%
Weights (Without HDD): 2 kg
Consumption (Without HDD): 15 W
Dimensions (W x D x H): 315 x 242 x 45 mm