Hikvision DarkFighter 8MP PTZ 36x Zoom Smart Tracking 200m IR
- 8MP High Definition
- Can deliver 4K (4096 x 2160 resolution) footage at up to 25 fps for highly detailed CCTV surveillance in wide spaces with challenging recording conditions
- Tilt & 36x Zoom
- Features full pan & tilt functionality. Offers 36x optical zoom so you can capture incredible subject detail over large open areas. Ideal for large venues, roads, railways and stations, airports, recreation grounds, campuses and industrial sites, which would otherwise need multiple cameras
- Smart Detection and Tracking
- Supports edge recording and alerts with configurable smart detection methods including Hikvision's latest triggering options like movement, intrusion and line crossing detection
- Smart IR
- Automatically reduces intensity for closer subjects, preventing them from becoming overexposed and losing detail
- 200m Night Vision
- Powerful IR LEDs are mounted behind a special anti-reflective screen and illuminate a distance up to 200m, providing huge night vision range. Perfect for unlit outdoor spaces and enabling 24-hour footage of exposed areas
- Low Lux Sensor
- Advanced imaging chip can record pictures in conditions as dark as 0.005 Lux before having to switch to night vision, helping you record in colour for more hours of the day. Low-light images have less noise and require less bandwidth with 3D noise reduction
- Wide Dynamic Range
- WDR technology retains the level of clear detail across images in challenging lighting conditions thanks to high contrast lighting
- Easy Remote Control
- Camera movements can be controlled using a PC or smartphone app, via a recorder, or with a dedicated hardware controller through Hikvision's iVMS-4200 Video Management Software
- High Power over Ethernet
- The camera draws power from the network connection via Hi-PoE, so you don't need to run multiple cables to the camera
- IP67, Vandalproof IK10 + Wiper
- Tough IP67-rated housing with vandalproof IK10-protection, completely weatherproof & suitable for outdoor use. Comes with built-in optional wiper for self-cleaning, ideal in demanding external locations
- Audio I/O Port
- Supports the connection of a microphone (not included) to provide one-way audio
- External alarm sources can be connected to enhance alarm signalling
- Supports H.265+/H.265 video compression for storing more and better quality footage in the same storage space
- On-Board Recording
- Features a built-in MicroSD slot, supporting cards up to 256GB (not included), so there's no need for an external recorder. Also offers NAS storage and ANR storage
What's in the box?
- 1x Hikvision DarkFighter 8MP PTZ camera
- 1x Installation guide
Keeping a highly detailed watch over wide-open spaces such as roads, railways and stations, airports, recreation grounds, campuses, industrial sites and large event venues, usually requires the tedious installation of lots of different CCTV cameras everywhere. Not with this dapper DarkFighter!
With its many incredible features, this is most definitely not your average camera. Hikvision's DarkFighter can deliver a whopping 8 megapixel quality of video footage at up to 25 frames per second. Add some flexible pan, tilt and 36x optical zoom functions, and you won't miss a thing.
No matter how large or far the exposed area of interest, you are sure to get clear, seriously detailed images. Besides, Smart IR automatically reduces intensity for closer subjects, preventing them from becoming overexposed and losing detail.
Challenging lighting conditions? No problem, thanks to wide dynamic range technology and 3D noise reduction. This round-the-clock DarkFighter boasts true day/night functionality with Smart integrated infrared LEDs providing up to 200m of night vision.
What's more, with the Low Lux sensor and advanced imaging chip, you'll get full-colour recordings for more hours of the day, as this camera can fight darkness too as low as 0.0005 Lux before having to switch to night vision.
Harsh weather conditions or other kinds of demanding external factors don't scare this fierce fighter either. The camera is housed in a strong, metal IP67-rated casing, complete with a built-in wiper for self-cleaning! It doesn't stop there. How about some added Smart Defog technology, EIS (Electronic Image Stabilisation), and hammerproof IK10-protection, withstanding the boldest of vandals? This nifty thing has it all.
For ultimate scene awareness, you can configure Hikvision's latest Smart Detection methods, including motion, intrusion, and line crossing trigger technology. It supports edge recording and real-time alerts which can also be set up as email notifications.
Any more smart functions? Yup. This evolved PTZ camera also features Audio I/O, face detection, audio exception, and Smart Tracking, which enables the camera to detect and follow any progressively moving object. Surveillance just raised its Top Security game.
Recordings can be stored on-board with an in-built card slot supporting MicroSD cards up to 256GB (cards not included). Very handy as a storage backup, plus, you won't need an external recorder. The system also offers NAS and ANR storage options.
Oh yes, and the latest H.265+/H.265 video compression technology allows storage of more and better quality footage in the same space.
Moreover, this mega camera features High Power-over-Ethernet (Hi-PoE), and easy remote access via free Hikvision iVMS-4200 video management software.
Please note: Hikvision's DarkFighter has a 1 week lead time and is not provided with a power supply, so you can contact our sales team to discuss which power supply options best suit your needs.
Image Sensor: 2/3 progressive scan CMOS
Min. Illumination: Color: 0.005 Lux @(F1.5 AGC ON) B/W: 0.0005 Lux @(F1.5 AGC ON) 0 Lux with IR
Shutter Time: 1/1 s to 1/30000 s
White Balance: Auto/Manual/ATW (Auto-tracking White Balance)/Indoor/Outdoor/Fluorescent Lamp/Sodium Lamp
Day & Night: IR cut filter
Digital Zoom: 16x
Privacy Mask: 24 programmable privacy masks
Focus Mode: Auto/Semi-automatic/Manual
Focal Length: 7.5 mm to 270 mm 36x Optical
Zoom Speed: Approx. 7.8 s (optical lens wide-tele)
Field of View: Horizontal field of view: 56.1° to 2.0° (wide-tele) Vertical field of view: 33.4° to 1.1° (wide-tele) Diagonal field of view: 62.9° to 2.3° (wide-tele)
Working Distance: 10 mm to 1500 mm (wide-tele)
Aperture Range: F1.5 to F4.5
Movement Range (Pan): 360° endless
Pan Speed: Configurable from 0.1°/s to 210°/s Preset Speed: 280°/s
Movement Range (Tilt): From -20° to 90°(Auto-flip)
Tilt Speed: Configurable from 0.1°/s to 150°/s Preset Speed: 250°/s
Patrol Scan: 8 patrols up to 32 presets for each patrol
Pattern Scan: 4 pattern scans record time over 10 minutes for each scan
Park Action: Preset/Pattern Scan/Patrol Scan/Auto Scan/Tilt Scan/Random Scan/Frame Scan/Panorama Scan PTZ Status Display Support Preset Freezing Support Scheduled Task Preset/Pattern Scan/Patrol Scan/Auto Scan/Tilt Scan/Random Scan/Frame Scan/Panorama Scan/Dome Reboot/Dome Adjust/Aux Output
Smart Detection: Intrusion Detection Line Crossing Detection Region Entrance Detection Region Exiting Detection Face Detection Audio Exception Detection
Smart Tracking: Manual Tracking Auto Tracking Event Tracking
Smart Record: ANR (Automatic Network Replenishment) Dual-VCA
IR Distance: 200 m
Max. Resolution: 4096 x 2160
Main Stream: 50Hz: 25fps (4096 x 2160 3840 x 2160 3072 x 1728 2560 x 1440 2048 x 1536 1920 x 1080 1280 x 960 1280 x 720)
Sub-Stream: 50Hz: 25fps (704 x 576 640 x 480 352 x 288)
Third Stream: 50Hz: 25fps (1920 x 1080 1280 x 960 1280 x 720 704 x 576 640 x 480 352 x 288)
Video Compression: Main Stream: H.265+/H.265/H.264+/H.264 Sub-Stream: H.265/H.264/MJPEG Third Stream: H.265/H.264/MJPEG H.264 with Baseline/Main/High Profile
Audio compression: G.711alaw/G.711ulaw/G.722.1/G.726/MP2L2/PCM
Protocols IPv4/IPv6 HTTP HTTPS 802.1x Qos FTP SMTP UPnP SNMP DNS DDNS NTP RTSP RTCP RTP TCP/IP DHCP PPPoE Bonjour
Simultaneous Live View: Up to 20 channels
User/Host: Up to 32 users 3 levels: Administrator Operator and User
Security Measures: User authentication (ID and PW) Host authentication (MAC address); HTTPS encryption; IEEE 802.1x port-based network access control; IP address filtering
Alarm Input/Output: 7-ch alarm input and 2-ch alarm output
Alarm Linkage: Alarm actions such as Preset Patrol Scan Pattern Scan Memory Card Video Record Trigger Recording Notify Surveillance Center Upload to FTP/Memory Card/NAS Send Email etc.
Audio Input/Output: 1-ch audio input and 1-ch audio output
Network Interface: 1 RJ45 10 M/100 M Ethernet Interface; Hi-PoE
RS-485: HIKVISION Pelco-P Pelco-D self-adaptive
Storage: Built-in memory card slot support Micro SD/SDHC/SDXC up to 256 GB; NAS (NPS SMB/ CIPS) ANR
API: Open-ended support ONVIF and CGI support HIKVISION SDK and Third-Party Management Platform
Client: iVMS-4200 iVMS-4500 iVMS-5200 Hik-Connect
Web Browser: IE7+ Chrome18-42 Firefox5.0+ Safari5.02+
Power: 24 VAC (Max. 60 W) Hi-PoE (Max. 50 W)
Working Temperature: Outdoor: -40°C to 65°C
Working Humidity: 90%
Protection Level: IP67 Standard IK10 (only supported by camera without wiper) TVS 6000V Lightning Protection Surge Protection and Voltage Transient Protection
Dimensions: 266.6 mm (diameter) x 410 mm
Weight: Approx. 8 kg (17.64 lb
PTZ Status Display