Refurbished Green Feathers 1080p HD Wired Bird Box Camera
- HD Wired Bird Box Camera
- This is our best resolution plug-and-play bird box camera. Watch nesting birds on your TV in Full HD.
- Tiny Camera
- This camera is designed to be installed into a snug bird nesting box.
- 1080p Full HD
- This camera outputs Full HD 1920x1080 – no upscaling here! Use our HDMI converter to watch on your TV in the best quality.
- Low Light
- This camera features the latest Starlight chip, which enables create quality images even in low-light situations.
- Night Vision
- 24/7 viewing with infra-red night vision so that you can see what is happening even in pitch black.
- Wide-Angle Lens
- The camera includes a wide-angle lens so enabling the camera to get a full image even in the inside of a nest box.
- Easy Connectivity
- Simply power up the camera, plug in the cameras and you'll be up and running.
- 4-in-1 Compatibility
- For those with compatible DVRs, this camera supports TVI, AHD, CVI and CVBS camera technologies.
What's in the box?
- 1x 1080p HD Wired Bird Box Camera
- 1x UK mains power supply
- 1x BNC to RCA adaptor
- Screws and fixings
- 1x Video Power Cable (choose from drop-down menu)
- 1x Coax to HDMI Full HD Converter (add from drop-down menu)
Green Feathers is proud to bring you the best technology to your garden and this camera is no different. It boasts the latest 4-in-1 technology, which means you can have fantastic high definition images on your TV when using our HDMI HD converter.
Unlike other cameras on the market, this camera features Full High Definition video at 1080p. It uses the latest ultra-low light imaging technology and when coupled with one of our bird box daylight lamps you will achieve the best crystal-clear daytime colour images.
Options for watching:
SD Viewing on TV
To view on a TV using its AV (RCA) inputs, simply plug the cable into the camera at one end and your TV at the other. Use an RCA to HDMI converter if your TV does not have AV (RCA) inputs. This will reduce the definition so it will play straight through the TV without a converter or decoder.
Choose your cable length from the drop-down menu.
HD Viewing using HDMI Converter
With our HDMI converter, it will allow you to watch true 1080p HD images straight from your TV. Simply plug the camera into the converter and run an HDMI cable between the converter and your TV or monitor.
Viewing and Recording Multiple cameras through a DVR
For advanced enthusiasts
This camera provides a low-cost way to run multiple HD cameras. Using modern CCTV DVR recorders, you can watch and record 4, 8, 16 or 32 cameras at a time – even remotely on your phone or PC anywhere in the world.
Sensor: 1/2.8 NVP2441+IMX307
Effective Pixel: 1920x1080 FPS: 1080p @ 25fps
Illumination: 0.0001 Lux (F1.2 AGC ON) 0 Lux with IR
D/N Mode: EXT (Default) /AUTO/COLOR/B/W
Video Output: AHD/TVI/CVI/CVBS 4-in-1 switch
Exposure: Brightness / Exposure Mode / Gain
White Balance: ATW/MWB
D/N Mode: Infrared/Internal Auto/Color/B&W
Video Setting: Contrast/Sharpness/Color/GAIN/DNR/Format/WDR
Operating Temperature: -20°C to 60°C
Working Humidity: < 90%
Power: DC 12V 1A