Refurbished Green Feathers Bird Box Camera with Night Vision & 20m Cable
- Tiny camera
- Measuring just 40mm across, this tiny camera fits perfectly even the smallest garden bird boxes.
- 700 TV Lines
- High-quality sensor for crisp, clear images at 700 TV lines
- Night Vision
- 6 Invisible infrared LEDs provide 1.5m night vision for round-the-clock viewing without disturbing the bird babas
- Wide Angle Lens
- 2.8mm lens records a 110° field of view, helping get everything inside the box in the picture
- Adjustable Focus
- To ensure sharp images, so you can see the sparkle in the birds' beady eyes
- Easy Connectivity
- Connects directly to TVs and recorders, no hassle!
- 20m AV Cable
- 20m 3-way cable means you only need to install 1 cable for the power and video for the camera
What's in the box?
- 1x Bird Box Camera
- 1x UK mains adaptor
- 1x 20m Video & Power cable
This wired bird box camera kit is an ideal kit for seeing wildlife in your garden that you would not usually see and to watch chicks growing up and flying the nest. This tiny camera is perfect for screwing into a bird box to watch nesting birds from your TV. This bird box camera measures just 3cm x 2.5 cm x 2cm so it won't take up too much space in your nest box.
With night vision, a 2.8mm wide-angle lens and adjustable focus this camera is well-suited to cramped bird boxes. 700TVL will give you high-quality images of your nesting birds with a super-wide 2.8mm lens to give you a full view inside the nest box.
Included in this bundle is a 20m video and power cable to trail back to your television and power supply for quick and easy setup. You can add a 1 channel DVR to record your footage or use one of our USB capture devices to record via your PC, so you can go back and watch your footage with a cup of tea when you're ready.
Resolution: 700 TV Lines
Image form: JPEG
Image pixels: 512 x 582
Video form: AVI
Minimum illumination: 1 Lux
Lens: Super Wide 2.8mm
White balance: Auto
S/N ratio: >48dB(AGC Off)
Backlight compensation: Auto
Electronic shutter: 1/50(1/60)-1/100000 seconds
Operation temperature: -20 to 50 degrees Celsius
Power Supply: DC 8V 500mA