Refurbished USB Video Capture Device with iSpy Software for Windows & Mac
- Record Cameras to your Computer
- This USB Video Capture Device allows you to record video and audio from any camera or device that uses RCA/phono connectors to your computer's hard drive.
- Easy Setup
- Simply connect it to your Windows PC via USB, install the software and start recording
- Advanced, Free iSpy software
- Features motion detection, scheduled recording, and Cloud upload
- Mac Compatible
- Compatible with all recent Mac OS versions
- Windows Compatible
- Compatible with all recent Windows OS versions
- High-Quality Recording
- Records high-quality video with audio from your camera at 30 frames per second
- Record to Hard Drive
- Footage is stored on your hard drive
- Live Display
- The live feed from the camera is displayed in real-time within the software so that you can capture snapshots
What's in the box?
- 1x USB Video Capture Device
- User Manual
This smart, advanced USB Video Capture device transfers analogue signal video to a digital signal. This allows you to record video and audio from any spy camera or device that uses RCA/phono connectors to your Mac or Windows desktop, laptop or notebook.
The key benefit of this device is its ease of use: just connect it to your computer via a USB port, install the software and start recording. The system will install the software for you automatically, no matter if you're working with a Mac or Windows OS.
For security solutions, this saves you from requiring a costly CCTV DVR to record your footage.
This device also includes free iSpy software for Windows, that features advanced recording options such as motion detection and scheduled recording, so you can configure recording to your specification. The footage is recorded to the hard drive which means you can return to view it at any time. Furthermore, you can export footage to upload to YouTube and into the cloud. Please note: this is third-party software and we do not support all features.
To download the software, follow this link.
Video Inputs: 1x RCA (PAL or NTSC)
S-Video: miniDIN 4pin
Audio Input: 1x RCA
Display Resolution: 640x480
Recording Resolution: 640x480 @ 30fps
Cable Length: USB: 80cm Video/Audio: 7cm
Recording Format: QuickTime supports file formats
Minimum System Requirements
512MB RAM or more
1GB free HDD space
VGA card with 32MB memory
One available USB 2.0 port
1GB+ hard drive space for video capture and editing
Graphics card supporting DirectX 9.0C
Compatible Windows sound card
Compatible Mac sound card
Mac OS or Windows