Lawmate WiFi DIY Covert Spy Camera System
This DIY spy camera system features a tiny camera with 10cm ribbon cable and recorder module. This makes it very easy for hiding for the purposes of covert security.
- 1080p HD Video
- Captures 1080p HD video, ensuring high picture quality with plenty of recorded detail.
- WiFi Connectivity
- Built-in WiFi allows you to remotely control the device from anywhere in the world.
- Smartphone app
- Remotely control, view & download video from the device using the app on your smartphone.
- Mains/battery powered
- Supplied with extended battery for mains-free powering.
- Motion detection
- Set to trigger recording every time a subject moves in front of the lens, helping save card space.
- microSD card recording
- Includes 16GB card as standard for recording footage, compatible with cards up to 32GB in size.
- Time & Date Stamp
- All videos are watermarked with the time & date, ensuring they can be used as evidence.
What's in the box?
- 1x Spy Camera, Ribbon Cable & DVR module
- 1x Remote Control
- 1x USB Cable
- 1x Extended battery
- 1x 16GB Micro SD Memory Card
- Quick start guide
This DIY spy camera system features a WiFi-enabled recorder with a tiny hidden camera. The 10cm ribbon cable allows you to install this compact system into any hiding place of your choice. Also included is a separate remote control for making operation easy.
The recorder element is built into the control block and this is also the location of the high-quality microphone. The 3-megapixel camera is placed at the end of the ribbon cable and measures only 9 millimetres across!
WiFi connectivity allows you to connect to an app on your Android or iOS smart device. This enables full user control and live preview (video & audio) from the camera from anywhere. The camera is also fitted with a one-touch operation on the device so you can choose to operate it manually or via the Wi-Fi connection.
To playback the recorded video you can connect the camera to your computer with the supplied USB cable or place the SD card into a standard card reader to playback via your computer. Alternatively, use the Wi-Fi connectivity and LawMate app to view or even download the video remotely.