This covert spy device records through a full HD, 1080p high-definition DVR with both WiFi & IP connectivity. The WiFi connection gives you full user control via your smartphone or tablet, and the IP connection will allow you to view, record, stream and download content from anywhere in the world.
The clever clock camera also supports infrared night vision, so it doesn't really matter whether the lights are on or off.
What's more, it's also equipped with a low lux sensor, so you can still get clear colour images when evening sets in or if space is a bit shady in general.
If you need hard evidence, say in a case of theft, you can rest assured this serious, quality spy device will help you legally. It offers watermarked, time-stamped evidential grade video which can be accepted in a court case.
As this is a mains-powered system you need never worry about recharging batteries. The only batteries needed are for the digital clock bit because guess what: the clock itself is fully functional! That way, you can tell the time and tell what's going on. They'll never know they're being, ahem, clocked.
And clock this: if you order now, you get FREE UK delivery! Be quick, as this item is selling fast – tick-tock.
What's in the box?
- 1x Alarm clock camera
- 1x DVR
- 1x USB connection cable
- 2 x AAA batteries (clock backup batteries for clock only)
- 1x 16GB MicroSD card
- Covert WiFi Alarm Clock Camera
- Tiny, high-quality IP camera inside an ordinary-looking alarm clock connects directly to a WiFi network, letting you monitor from a PC, phone or tablet. The only thing you need to plug the camera into is power
- Functional Digital Clock
- Works just like a normal digital clock. You can tell the time, and tell what's going on. Nobody will suspect it's clocking them!
- Watermarked Time-Stamped Evidential Grade Video
- Should you need hard proof, say in case of theft, you can rest assured that this feature will be very helpful for you in a court case, as watermarked, time-stamped video will be accepted legally
- Night Vision
- This camera boasts infrared night vision range, providing clear images both day and night
- Low Light Recording
- Records clear colour footage right down to 0.03 lux, ideal for unlit areas when the evening sets in
- Continuous and Motion Detection Mode
- You can set the clock to record continuously, or use the smart Motion Detection feature, so the camera will only record whenever it's triggered by detected movement, saving you lots of playback time
- Up to 32GB Storage
- A 16GB MicroSD card is provided, but the device can hold up to 32GB MicroSD cards, so you can record for longer without having to replace cards soon
- Recording Time: 1000 minutes in total on 32GB
- The camera can store a total of around 500 minutes on a 16G SD Card. On a 32GB SD card, a total of approximately 16 hours high-quality recording can be taken over several weeks or months when to the motion detection option is switched on (camera only records when it's triggered by motion, saving lots of storage space due to the recording sleep mode in between)
- Full HD 1080p Recording Resolution
- The camera records video and can snap photos in 2MP quality, so you get the sharpest of detail, very handy in case you need evidence
- Live View Option
- Because the camera connects via WiFi, you can stream footage live from anywhere in the world
- WiFi Network Visible/Hide Switch
- Want to be even sneakier? You can switch the SSID visibility off, so others won't be able to see that your little spy clock is connected to the local network
- Exclusive App for Mobile Device Use
- You can get free software to use on your phone or tablet, so you can control the camera and live-view whenever and wherever you like
- 1/2.9 inch CMOS
- Video Resolution
- 1920x1080/ 1280x720 / 848x480
- 1080p / 720p / 480p
- MIN Illumination
- 0.03 Lux at F2.0
- Focal Length
- Angle of View
- Storage Capacity
- MicroSD card slot supports up to 32GB
- Time Stamp
- Code Compression
- File Format
- MOV / JPG
- Frame Rate
- Up to 30fps
- Recording Mode
- Motion Detection / Continuous/ IR Mode
- LED (Green/Red/Blue/Orange/Yellow)
- PC Interface
- USB 2.0
- Recording Time
- 500 min @ 1080p (in total recording time on a 16G SD Card)
- Power Input
- DC 5V
Don't want prying eyes checking your delivery consignment? We use discreet packaging on all orders.
Don't know where to start? We have all the help and advice you need in our Buyer's Guide.
We are proud to partner with Hikvision, the world’s largest CCTV manufacturer, which means we can offer the latest equipment at the best prices.